don't know what to say

noah

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brumagem Phil

Dont beat yourself up about it noah, people die on the roads every day.........we take it for granted everytime we get in a vehicle that we will reach our destinations safely, unfortunately that simply isnt the case.

The family will calm down, dont let it worry you too much.

I am dreading this morning.

I feel for you noah , but remember at a time like this people lash out at any one,any thing to try and make sense of the situation. They need to blame someone, I think things were said in the heat of the moment, and will be regretted later. Take care mate, time will make things easier .

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Mate, unless you knew there was something wrong with the coach or driver then you are not to blame. as has been said, people look for someone to blame and you were in the firing line.

Have you seen the report yet? Were the conditions bad? Wait to see what the police say.

It makes it worse that you knew the girl, you will get through this, we're here for you to vent.

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

Well nearly through today. have dodged the presses questions to a degree. They seemed to know more than us in the office.

The driver has been released untill the 21march although the information given to us is putting the blame squarly on the driver.

It seemed sureal to have to watch the bus being lifted up the bank on lunch time telly.

Moral is so low at the moment in the whole of the work force it is hard to know what to do.

The drivers of the bus sevice are thinking of clubbing together to get a large bouket of flowers to sent to the family, indepently from the company. I am unsure if this is a good thing or not the drivers feel they must do something. what do you lot think. help me out folks.

Guest Brumagem Phil

Yep the flowers is a good idea.......the family might throw em away, but it doesnt matter, as you will have been seen to have done the right thing. Much better than not sending them IMO.

As for anything else, get yer good woman to accompany you on a nice peaceful walk this evening away from everyone (and dont take your phone with you and dont discuss it while you are out).....you brain needs some rest time.

IMHO anyway.

sorry guys just have to log off,

would love to go walking with the good woman but it hit her just as hard we work together.

the tears are now blurring my sight and i've one hell of a head ache.may log back on later.

Don't see what harm flowers can do. IF you/yhey wanted to add a note, look here:

http://www.writeexpress.com/sympathy-letter.html

You implied that the blame lies with the bus driver not you, so you have no reason to beat yourself up (easy for me to say, I know).

Might be a good idea to stay away from alcohol for a while, booze and high emotion don't mix very well.

Hi all

noah keep it together or you will have to answer to us all,i mean it :)

This is the tough bit and its now you have to be the srongest and you WILL walk from this a stronger man just hang in for us mate

im not sure what else to say as i have never been where you are but have been there in many other ways and all i can say is DONT give up.

you have friends here 24/7 so if you get low come and chat on here

steve