Another nice centrepin on ebay

Tigger

...maybe available later in the year .so worth keeping a eye out for

If the production reels are anything like the pics then they'd be worth a look.

The Carter Avon Classic isn't out of the starting blocks yet, I wonder if bidders are holding back or nobody wants it?

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

10373684_10201135323344878_5463472872054looking better all the time

my problem is I really like the way its turning out ,but I won't be able to have one ,well not this year .as it is I might have to sell a few reels (ok I've too many again ,a may have to cull the hoard a bit ).due to breaking my oath on not buying any more reels ,I'm this close "" to securing something really nice to play with ,and now kingpin are teasing me with this new reel and I'm supposed too be saving every penny for my next car .it never rains but pours.

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

If the production reels are anything like the pics then they'd be worth a look.

The Carter Avon Classic isn't out of the starting blocks yet, I wonder if bidders are holding back or nobody wants it?

Yeah, they do look quite nice but Kingpin will probably be looking at a very high price, they're other reels are very expensive and they don't have all the fiddly spokes etc to put together. I think they made the Barder reel and look at the price of that ! It was only like a wheel hub n'all, very simple in comparison to a aerial reel.

Bit odd really that the RC hasn't got at least one bid on it but maybe the potencial buyers playing the waiting game, or as you maybe no one wants it.....narrh, lots of people will want it LOL.

someone always wants a good reel ,they're probably just waiting ,scared that if they bid early the price will race away from them.

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

I'm bidding on this old un at the moment....as soon as it goes above £15.....i'll leave it!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Old-Trudex-Fishing-Reel-J-W-Young-amp-Sons-Redditch-Old-Centerpin-Trotting-Reel-/191189684584?

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them