Removed threads......

Guest Brumagem Phil

Like some others i too am a mod on another forum(fishing too!!!),why should mods have to reply on this thread,their judgement is trusted by Elton and the majority of the members.

One question why are we having these problems now ? a lot of the posts regarding the mods are from newer members....perhaps they have not been around long enough to have seen the value of the mods...keep up the good work!!!!! mods.Another thought for what its worth if Alan T was still here I bet the sea fishing forum would perhaps not have had the problems it has been having!!!!

judy

There was no criticism of the mods as far as I can see Judy, just that in spite as no explanation as to why the thread was pulled. None came. Instead it was left to speculation as to why, and off we go again with the Chesters post and again pointing the finger. But it was not my posting that got the thread pulled, and an explanation as to why would have been helpful if the rules of this Forum were breached.

Your comments that a lot problems of arise from newer members is interesting in that they would wouldn't they? Do these newer members survive or wish to continue to contribute on AN? Having a group mod hug Judy is fine, but John at least posted here recently that he would exercise more control, and yet you wait for ever and then two mod (albeit one mod from another site) comments come along together.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[

and off we go again with the Chesters post and again pointing the finger.

sorry buddy i mentioned no-one (read it again and again and again ) the only finger pointing is one attached to your hand :2:

i merely "surmised" about "poster/s" and maybe someone had reported the post and mentioned a "member" had sent me PM's :)

take it to PM if you have issues or is it a deliberate way to get this thread deleted as well by instigating "bickering" (sorry JohnS) by making untrue allegations about my posts yet again :rolleyes:

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

[

sorry buddy i mentioned no-one (read it again and again and again ) the only finger pointing is one attached to your hand :2:

i merely "surmised" about "poster/s" and maybe someone had reported the post and mentioned a "member" had sent me PM's :)

take it to PM if you have issues or is it a deliberate way to get this thread deleted as well by instigating "bickering" (sorry JohnS) by making untrue allegations about my posts :rolleyes:

Apologise to me it would have more credibility!!

Guest Brumagem Phil

If the mods are watching, this is PRECISELY the kind of behaviour that got the other thread pulled. A couple of people who almost seem intent on trying to get a thread pulled because they cant take their individual hostilities off the public forum.

Before they manage to do so and spoil the whole reason for the thread, may I request that any mod who wonders by can please lock this thread now....its run its course and i'm sure everyone who wanted to express a serious view has done so by now.

Thanks.

Locked as requested :thumbs:

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.