Fish`n` strips

tonyfromalnwick

jabee.

I think mr Chapman has left a bed booked for himself in `The Sailors Return`? He won`t be using it. Take it for yourself!

Paul.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope I can catch enough mackerell that morning.

Forgot! You won't be needing any with Fishbites!

Perhaps the water will be too cold work this early in the year for them to work.

I think I'll try Abbotsbury anyway!

[ 07. April 2004, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: Jim Roper ]

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

Jim.

What a nice fellow you are. If you do catch some, don`t leave them at the bottom of the gangway. Andy Allcock (the fuel tanker man) nicked half a dozen last year! "But Paul" he later exclaimed,"I thought someone had dumped them! They were too good, to let them go to waste"! Saucy sod.

Paul.

As this is the fish n strips thread, can I assume you will all only be taking fish n strips as bait, on your AN Boat Trip ? :rolleyes:

Or will you take some proper bait, to ensure you catch something. :D:D:D:D

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

Cranfield?

You can bet your life we will!!

Until the strips are proved better than natural bait, I`ll stick to the `natural` stuff. Not because I`m against the `strips`, just because natural baits should be in abundance when we are doing the AN trip.

Of course, Elton will use a little yellow strip and catch an area record turbot? Then watch the sales rocket!!!

Paul.

Hey Elton, your 10lb Bass has just been matched by someone that bought a pack off me last week. He had a lot of pout,whiting and small bass and ran out of bait so he tried the fish n strip on the hook and had one bass 6lb and another 10lb. Am waiting for his pics to be sent through so he may replace you on the fish n strips poster LOL.

hi all

i took the fishnstrips out today fishing close in under the rocks on the lizard in cornwall. it was all very quiet for an hour or so till i took a lovely pair of ballans at the same time, one just over a pound and brown with tiger stripes and the other just under 3 lb in full mottled red/purple/green/blue plumage. i wonder if thats a breeding pair?

JONNYX:

hi all

i took the fishnstrips  out today fishing close in under the rocks on the lizard in cornwall. it was all very quiet for an hour or so till i took a lovely pair of ballans at the same time, one just over a pound and brown with tiger stripes and the other just under 3 lb in full mottled red/purple/green/blue plumage. i wonder if thats a breeding pair?

This more or less confirms that they take a little time to start working and also something that I suspected, that they might be good for Wrasse in daylight.

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net