Six Nations Rugby

Elton

Nothing better than walking round the streets of Swansea wearing my England World Cup Winners shirt after giving the Welsh a going over. I think the welsh pack will find it hard going this year, the backs are sharp but they cannot play without good phase ball.

The Wales - Scotland game next week should be a humdinger, the scots look really up for it this year after some poor seasons.

Swing Low etc.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am shocked we beat the French, the French the first couple of minutes torn us to shreds ... us getting the try gave us the confidence to go on and play some great Rugby and come out deserved winners in my eyes. Who knows, from a Scottish point of view hopefully this result will inspire the players and give them a self-belief in themselves ... making the competition all the more interesting.

Lamont looks a really good player - anyone with Lamont surname will be hoping he can wipe the memory of the other famous (infamous) Scottish Lamont (Norman).

Gillies

tha fis agam a bhe iasg nuth dunidh sasain!

www.gilliesmackenzie.com

citations should be coming in thick and fast on the ireland v italy biting from the italians and stamping from the irish i saw odriscoll going hammer and tongs on the italian with the bad hair day.

I'd be surprised... rugby has a nasty way of sweeping it's misdemeanours under the carpet, tending to the 'It's a man's game' justification for thuggery.

That aside, I really enjoyed the England - Wales and Scotland - France matches.

The Irish game was a little tedious as the two sides seemed to cancel each other out, with neither side looking able to breech the other's defence. The Irish were the beneficiaries of on of the worst refereeing decisions I've seen in recent years - apart from the apparent spear tackle on O'Callaghan by Umaga and Mealamu in New Zealand. It was, to me, clearly premeditated yet no action was taken against them. If the authorities refuse to act over something potentially life-threatening, what chance of action over biting and stamping?

:headhurt::headhurt::headhurt: (Hear no evil, See no evil, Think no evil)

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Fantastic game mainly because of the comeback in the second half by Ireland!! even though they lost i have to say weldone......could of easily turned into a hammering after half time but they really got the heads down and mad a match of it!

congratulations to France on the win :)

You can view my photo album @.... olliejays photo album

Fantastic game. I only logged on to see if anyone else had watched it :D

So fired up for the England game. I hope we trounce the Italians, even though I like them as a team and a country :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

yet another excellent game the irish desreve praise for still going.

cmon italy all though english power should see them win

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

cmon italy all though english power should see them win

And it did, thought it was a cracking game and Italy played well, that last try was a terrible mistake on their part after playing so well.

Well done England.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

scotland should beat wales today and the game has all the making of a cracker.....

if scotland do win then next weekend is the calcutta cup possible grandslam on the cards!!! :blink::blink::blink:

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

scotland should beat wales today and the game has all the making of a cracker.....

if scotland do win then next weekend is the calcutta cup possible grandslam on the cards!!!

Sadly it looks like they are going down the pan, I was hoping for better

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist