Plans for the weekend

Scotty T

Me and my mate are having a bash tonight at a new mark. We're dragging ourselves out of Dorset and trying Lepe Beach on the Solent. Chance of all sorts really, a few Bass were pulled out from there a few weeks back, looks good for Whiting and codling to. Forecast is -3/-4, with a beautiful clear night, light northerly winds.

We can but try. If anyone else is out, good luck and tight lines. :thumbs:

Scotty

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my mate are having a bash tonight at a new mark. We're dragging ourselves out of Dorset and trying Lepe Beach on the Solent. Chance of all sorts really, a few Bass were pulled out from there a few weeks back, looks good for Whiting and codling to. Forecast is -3/-4, with a beautiful clear night, light northerly winds.

We can but try. If anyone else is out, good luck and tight lines. :thumbs:

Scotty

Good luck fella, :)

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Best of luck Scotty :)

As its unusually calm over here for Feb, I'll leave the mulleting alone and head out in my boat to fish a wreck 8 or so miles out.

Havent had much success wrecking but will give it a go :fishing:

Nice one ABM,

Can't wait to get over to Alderney in May, I'd really like to take a beach rod and have a bash off the breakwater, but we'll see.

Scotty

Schools out for the week :yeah:, so me and my mate are going to get as much fishing in a possible. the only thing between me and my rod is a pile of homework. grumble <_< !

Good luck to everyone who is fishing

Y.R

Schools out for the week :yeah:, so me and my mate are going to get as much fishing in a possible. the only thing between me and my rod is a pile of homework. grumble <_< !

Good luck to everyone who is fishing

Y.R

You make the most of it YoungRod, get that homework out of the way first then you can consentrate on your fishing. School holidays eh, they were the days. :yeah:

Have a good week off, and let us know how you get on.

Scotty

Guest @Winter@

Nothing positive ever came out of homework. Ditch it and get out fishing youngster :lol::yucky:

Massive sea here dieing away, there was afew fish caught over the past couple of nights so im hoping to locate a few tonight on the rocks and then I will fish the sands tomorrow night when the sea has died further. Fingers crossed for a 10 pounder.

Nothing positive ever came out of homework. Ditch it and get out fishing youngster :lol::yucky:

Massive sea here dieing away, there was afew fish caught over the past couple of nights so im hoping to locate a few tonight on the rocks and then I will fish the sands tomorrow night when the sea has died further. Fingers crossed for a 10 pounder.

I was going to say that about homework Winter, but thought I'd try to give the lad some encouragement :thumbs: , but in hindsight, your wasting valuable fishing time Youngrod. Sounds like conditions up your end could be worth a go this weekend, so good luck.

Our plans have already changed, the mark we we going to have a go at fished pants last wek during a match, so we're staying local now, although its somewhere we havn't fished this time of year.

Scotty