Television shows

Guest sandpipper

Guest sandpipper
That's some list SP.

Noticed there was no mention of Wurzel Gummidge! :uhuh:

sorry thats only because i forgot i shouldnt have it was filmed less than a mile from my old house.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmmm. First one I can clearly remember after we got our TV was Howdy Doody featuring Buffalo Bob (he's the tall one in the picture) and Howdy Doody (the short one) with a cast that included a mix of people and puppets.

howdydoodys.jpg

Funny but I remember Buffalo Bob as being much older.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Newt That also reminds my of a kids programe called lamb chop with doris day

I think it was Sharri Lewis with lamb chop.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Guest Finepix

Monkey (my Brother in Law now has them on DVD, but claims it was better in the 80's).

Why Don't You - when I should have been outside doing something less boring instead :lol:

Button Moon - We're off to Button Moon, we've followed Mr Spoon, Mr Spoon, Mr Spoon ...

Grange Hill with Tucker Jenkins!! He rocked ...

Bread was always a favourite in our house, and everyone fancied Joey

A programme where kids had to hold loads of prizes if they got answers correct and cabbages if they got them wrong (can't remember what it was called)

I also remember being in my early teens and wanting to watch Spitting Image, but Mum wouldn't let me!! :angry:

To be honest I watched loads of TV. I played outside a lot, but there was always time for television. Can't remember half of them, but they've probably all been listed already.

:)

A programme where kids had to hold loads of prizes if they got answers correct and cabbages if they got them wrong (can't remember what it was call

"CRACKERJACK"........gimme me pencils. :clap:

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John