Where was I today?

Steve Randles

kool photos steve :)

Agreed on that. I love the sillouhette, Steve. The picture of the centennial foot bridge is interesting. The span for the bridge reminds be very much like that of the Gateway Arch in St. Louis, MO (except the span in your picture is leaning).

gateway-arch.jpg

Edited by Jan V

I have a few more of St James park, but not a complete picture as I try to avoid shots with foreground obstructions, for instance cars and people. I took them with the latest challenge in mind. ;)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

Well i look forward to seeing one or two of them is you decide to enter them!! :thumbs:

only asked really as I'm a NUFC follower and would of loved to see st James park from different view to what you see normally.

One day i hope to get up that far north for myself but until then pictures will have to do :)

Ollie.

You can view my photo album @.... olliejays photo album

only asked really as I'm a NUFC follower and would of loved to see st James park from different view to what you see normally.

What, higher up the league for instance? ;)

Cracking photos Steve. Did you get to see the footbridge raised up, that would be interesting to watch.

I'm with Jan in that the sillouhette is my fave. :thumbs:

Ahhh, Newcastle, I've had some great times there, great Chinese about 100 yds from St.James's and great memories in the appartments at the back of St.James's opposite the tennis courts...

Thanks for posting them, I will have to get back down there.

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!