New Here!

sooz78

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well well well.....who we got here then?

welcome to the forum babe x .........but don't go thinking your gonna be pinching my camera if your gonna be entering pics in the challenges that are better then mine eh? pffttt i just looked at the one going at the moment and you seem to of started already.....pffftt the cheek of it!!! lol good luck ;)

Hubby xx

PS, no posting pics of me in the family thread without asking ok? cause I'm sure i can get some nice pics of you for all to view if ya do :P hehe

You can view my photo album @.... olliejays photo album

So we have a Sooz and a Soozy on the forum, both married to forum members is this a first?

Welcome Sooz by the way

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Just wanted to say hi! Im not a fisher woman but I am the wife of one of your forum members here (wont tell you which one) and love your photography comps so decieded to join so I could enter. So I look forward to entering my first picture soon.

Thanks

sooz78 :bye1:

BTW, Sooz, I'm married to Newt.

Jan

and Soozy U is married to me, at least she was this morning when I left the house. So I wonder who Sooz78 is married to??????????

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Guest Finepix
Jan

and Soozy U is married to me, at least she was this morning when I left the house. So I wonder who Sooz78 is married to??????????

Sooz78 already told us (post 18). :)

Sooz78 already told us (post 18). :)

Oops not very good at the back pages.

Tony

Tony

well well well.....who we got here then?

welcome to the forum babe x .........but don't go thinking your gonna be pinching my camera if your gonna be entering pics in the challenges that are better then mine eh? pffttt i just looked at the one going at the moment and you seem to of started already.....pffftt the cheek of it!!! lol good luck ;)

Hubby xx

PS, no posting pics of me in the family thread without asking ok? cause I'm sure i can get some nice pics of you for all to view if ya do :P hehe

Thanks for the welcome! but im sure you didn't need to post it I was sitting 2 ft away from you lol!! As we are married I think its my camera too lol Don't worry im sure my pics wont be very good but I do have some good ones of you.

Mwah!!

Wifey

As we are married I think its my camera too lol Don't worry im sure my pics wont be very good but I do have some good ones of you.

Mwah!!

Wifey

Being married makes the camera more yours than his - just ask Newt. :clap2:

Hi Sooz, Great first entry, how apalling that they could dirty up that beautiful church with that ugly garage.

My partner is Hellbelly (Michael). He thinks the camera is his, even when I say I want to use it on a particular day, he still takes it to work with him. But he claims superiority over the camera because he knows how to use it more efficiently than I do but I plan on changing that. Although to be honest, I don't like all the settings and stuff they have now, I prefer to take the credit for a good photo because I set up the shot and then I pushed a button, not because of what the camera can do. It frustrates me when I look at some of the excellent shots on here and I can't help thinking, is that person really artistic or just clever with gadgetry. I know it doesn't lessen the value of the talent of the creator, but sometimes it can feel a little bit like cheating, guess I'm just jealous. It all boils down to money in the end, if you are passionate about something, you are prepared to spend the money but then people without it are disadvantaged. It would be like putting one person in one room with a few saucepans and spoons, and another in another room with all the latest musical equipment and technology and expecting them to come up with the same quality of music. My beef is with Technology, not Photographers. People who can't keep up are so disadvantaged in every field. Thats why this Competition on here is so great, because it is not an official Photography site, you can just point and shoot and have just as much chance as winning as anyone else. Certainly has inspired me to want to understand the camera better though and Hellbelly is already talking about upgrading even though we bought this camera less than 6 months ago. And I have a perfectly good $300 SLR camera sitting in the drawer gathering dust, which I might give to my mother-in-law. She only takes photos when she goes on holiday but she buys a disposable every time. And when HB updates I get to keep our current camera. Want to start taking portraiture of my grandchildren, my favourite subject!

P.S.- Why do you feel old? Does Ollie Jay make you scale all his fish?

Edited by TubularBelle
I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!