New Here!

sooz78

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ... and welcome aboard !!! :)

We can be weird, wonderfull,informative,matey,sexist,insulting,or just downright funny !! :2:

In fact .... anything you want us to be !!! :sun:

Edited by MrWiggly

The Older I get .. The better I was.

Hi Sooz,

I am not a Fisher Woman either, joined up because my other half was a member and told me about the Photo Comps and he has been learning how to use our new camera for his fishing trips and I have no interest in fishing or 4wdriving either really which is his other obsession, so thought the Photo Comps was something we could do together. However I spend a lot more time in here than he does now, as anyone will tell you, too much perhaps. Have you posted a pic in the current comp already, didn't see it, will go check it out now.

Welcome,

Tracy.

(same age as my son but I will not hold that against you, I have the mentally of a 20 year old I am told :) )

Edited by TubularBelle
I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

Just wanted to say hi! Im not a fisher woman but I am the wife of one of your forum members here (wont tell you which one) and love your photography comps so decieded to join so I could enter. So I look forward to entering my first picture soon.

Thanks

sooz78 :bye1:

Welcome Sooz. I am also married to one of the forum members - one of the more outspoken guys and a moderator to boot! If he's not on the forum, he's fishing. :fishing: I know you'll enjoy the Photography forum and check out the non-fishing chat, as well. Don't wait until a competition to put up some of your pictures - the photo of the day is another great thread to share yourself with us.

Edited by Jan V

Thanks again for the great welcome!

-Gillies Thanks I liked that photo because we were at this beautiful cathedral and we wondered round the back and found the scanky garages stuck on the back!

-Paul my hubby is olliejay

-to John you are only as old as you feel and I feel really old!!

Thanks again for the great welcome!

-Gillies Thanks I liked that photo because we were at this beautiful cathedral and we wondered round the back and found the scanky garages stuck on the back!

-Paul my hubby is olliejay

-to John you are only as old as you feel and I feel really old!!

awe i wouldn't worry chook i'm prolly classed as a whipper-snapper too.. born may 77 me :P scary fact for you ere - i was alive for 1 month b4 elvis kealed over on the bog lol.. what a claim to fame eh.. shocking.. oh i've just remembered a better one! u're gonna like this hehehe... wait for it..... i used to be in a metal band for 7 years who are now famous! suppose that would be a better claim to fame lol.. had the long hair, the lot!

darn you'll prolly want to know the name seeingz i've mentioned it, it'd save a post / reply.. god bless em those ponty lads they're still going after all these years.. they be called 'lost prophets' awe they were good times but i am glad to be out of all that and into my fishing and photography instead :D

hey now thats acting old for ya! eh? hehehehe

Edited by Blue Marlin