New Here!

sooz78

Just wanted to say hi! Im not a fisher woman but I am the wife of one of your forum members here (wont tell you which one) and love your photography comps so decieded to join so I could enter. So I look forward to entering my first picture soon.

Thanks

sooz78 :bye1:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi and welcome,

I'm still pretty new as well, and have found everyone on here a very friendly and helpfull bunch, and have learn't lots in a small time.

Regards

Cameraman

If all else fails, follow the intructions.

Welcome to AN sooz78, we'll look forward to seeing some of your photos. Kick your shoes off at the door, have a nice comfy seat and a cuppa.

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

Guest Finepix

Welcome to AN. I'm not a 'Fisher Women' either, but have wormed my way in quite nicely :P

Oh and I hope the '78 doesn't refer to the year you were born :cry:

:)