John Ellison

John Ellison

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry about the delay , i have been away at college in coventtry for a week ,

i will pass on all your comments,

his condition at the moment wasn't the best he is being sick a lot and sleeping a lot more of the day

will keep you posted

I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow - creature, let me do it now, let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.

I only spoke a few times on here to your dad, sending lots of positive thoughts to you, your family and your dad

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

Just happened along this post and may I just add my own personal thoughts for you.

I went through a similar period with my DAD a couple of years ago. It is NOT very nice, BUT he is in the best place! And it does get easier but it is very hard at times.

Certainly my thoughts are with you at this difficult time! And for what it is worth I will say a little prayer for him and you.

God bless!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Guest Finepix

I've visited this thread a few times, but have always left without leaving a message.

It is never an easy thing to go through, and my thoughts are with you, John and all your friends and family.

Julia

hi been away again.

my dads got a lot worse over the last week allthough he is still his same old put the best face on everything self.

"ah glad to see you i'm nearly out of the back door" were his first words . thankyou for all your comments i'll keep you posted and will pass on all your comments

I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow - creature, let me do it now, let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.

tell him we'll all see him in some other place, sooner or later, whereever it may be, i look forward to talking fishing with him again