criminal barry (alledged)

barry luxton

Barry TfL aren't responsible for parking provision, it's down to the London Boroughs for that. I'm not a Boris fan but you can't pin the blame on him for this one.

yer sorry I digress, it was following the news that boris intends to set up another tax on top of the congestion charge tax for every diesel van over 6 years old etc to pay another tenner (to start off with) for the privilege of just going up there daily. When we all know that boris and his tfl chums are responsible for creating all of the standing traffic by means of all the street clutter that they deem absolutely necessary, i.e. phased traffic lights at every tiny side road junction, empty bus lanes, in both directions, roads that can quite easily be turned into one way because there's another running parallel going in the same direction. Ignoring the hapless motorist's pleas while it takes more than 3 hours just to cross the traffic nightmare. give us another blackwall crossing, yup, a cable car running on empty. I remember it like yesterday when boris stood on a bridge over the blackwall approach and told all he would re-open the third lane for the morning slog up to the capitol before his first win, what happened next, it was closed permanently with nothing to take the pressure off.

Two or three times blackwall has been closed during rush hour getting home, last one was recently during a 'suspected' gas leak. Took four hours to go from stratford to the Dartford crossing,10 mile? Then have the privilege to queue up and pay to get across, that was the reason for the massive queue in the first place.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Are you sure thats not our EU bosses dictating to us again ,i know a great number of campervans (any diesels over xx years old) were driven out of london as a "filter"?? couldnt be fitted some people found out to late and although they were safe on their drives the second they moved into the view of a camera they were fined extremely heavily for the privilage of moving it in the LEZ ?

I presume the EU has told boris to implement some directive or other

I think on some camper site it was mentioned it was a £1000 fine for getting caught or £100 a day for a permit? (in the year it was implemented) So much for democracy when foreign dictators can force us to sell cherished vehicle because they are old ,perhaps hymer and the other foreign makers bribed some unelected beurocrat to open up the market to new uk customers.

I know we make (convert) campervans but they are all based on foreign owned engines and chassis i think even the big motorhomes

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Are you sure thats not our EU bosses dictating to us again ,i know a great number of campervans (any diesels over xx years old) were driven out of london as a "filter"?? couldnt be fitted some people found out to late and although they were safe on their drives the second they moved into the view of a camera they were fined extremely heavily for the privilage of moving it in the LEZ ?

I presume the EU has told boris to implement some directive or other

I think on some camper site it was mentioned it was a £1000 fine for getting caught or £100 a day for a permit? (in the year it was implemented) So much for democracy when foreign dictators can force us to sell cherished vehicle because they are old ,perhaps hymer and the other foreign makers bribed some unelected beurocrat to open up the market to new uk customers.

I know we make (convert) campervans but they are all based on foreign owned engines and chassis i think even the big motorhomes

If you don't live inside the LEZ, you do get to make one visit for free, and then you'll get a warning letter telling you of the dire penalties if you do it again.

It happened to a mate of mine delivering his daughter to the airport en route to his own holiday elsewhere in his camper-van.

He was quite shocked when he got back off his holiday - the penalties were pretty much as you said iirc.

THE ARM OF THE LAW

Here is good one for you barry back in april this year i was caught by one of those vans that hide behind corners or trees and nail motorists for edgeing over the speed limit the one caught me doing 36mph in 30mph the camera van in this zone has some like 50% sucess strike rate with cars that pass through its webb the times it is out and about it waits for its victims the area it is situated is as you come into whitby from outskirts from a 60mph straight into a 30mph and its downhill a perfect trap for unsuspecting now if you are caught speeding you hold your hands up which is exactly what i did when i recieved my letter i straight away sent the form back saying i was the driver and waited for my punishment 3 points £60 whatever .

Now that was back in april and up until a week ago i was still waiting i even kept saying to the wife what hell has happend to my fine and points i havent heard nothing now i wasnt going to ring them i had allready admitted i was the driver so i was admitting the my guilt could the speed camera be faulty had my papers got lost in admin but i wasnt going ring them to find out why should i its up to them to let me know .

As i said i hadnt heard anything till last week when a large white envelope dropped through the door i was at sea and my good wife opened my mail her face dropped when she read what was inside i had been summoned to court for not replying to my fine and my points penalty which never actually came to my house she phoned me at sea to give me the good news you can imaging my fury i immediatly phone the camera unit who said we sent you the paper work and because i didnt reply the police presecution unit had now took over and was now summoning me to court i phoned them and told them i had not received any paper work or if i had i would have replyed straight away as i did by admitting i was the driver replying the first day after receiving the penalty ticket the offer said sorry cant change the summons just wright a nice letter to the court explaining whats happened and get on your pray mat and hope you dont get court costs and a bigger fine i phoned my solicistor he just shook his head shocking was his words.

paul.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

my bro has a two sentence reply to that big cod that requires the case to be heard in queens bench. There is no such thing as a traffic offence in queens bench and everyone is entitled to be heard.

in addition you are also entitled to ask the question, who is the man who claims I have wronged.

Wanna go down that route, if you do I have exactly the same, but I was 1 mph more than you. :busted_cop:

I'll give him a link to this topic.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I always find it annoying government minions demand to see evidence of you sending them something but they dont have to in return.

And it really pisses me off the royal mail "tracking" on their signed for post "track and trace" only works AFTER something is delivered ,if it goes astray it doesnt exist ,its not tracked at all unlike couriers etc

One couriers tracking was so good we could track him realtime ,several times he came within a mile as he followed his route before turning up from the opposite direction several hours after ,good for the customer but not so good for the employee being under surveillance continually his excuses for being late back would have to be well thought out

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• 2 weeks later...

Well got my punishment £300 fine for doing 36mph 3 points didnt take into consideration that i hadnt received the lost paperwork justice in this country there aint any a total money making scheme its enough to make your blood boil the daft thing you can only appeal against any judgement made by magistrate if you plead not guilty so if you plead guilty your doomed .

paul.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

sorry to hear that.

• 3 weeks later...