Weather update

Snatcher

, the snow is settling on the hills & the sheep are in the turnip field

Shhhh Ziggy they all think were yokels! ;) ;) ;)

Hey hembo dont think we'll be needing the snow ploughs just yet!

Dan

Edited by Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shhhh Ziggy they all think were yokels! ;) ;) ;)

Hey hembo dont think we'll be needing the snow ploughs just yet!

Dan

arr, i b peelin the tiddies & neaps fur dinner, then i b gettin zydered right up.

how b on dan ?

Only got about 5" or 6" sofar, been on since just before 3am. Got the Grand Prix on and about to get stuck into some work so not to bothered, looks nice in the garden though :)

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

Guest @Winter@

Snowing like mad here and the country file forecast gave a load more for the east coast for the end of the week.

Been snowing nonstop for the last 8 hours, lucky it's not too heavy, a couple of inchs deep.

My daughter is catching the train back to uni' in London soon, National Rail say no probs.

Does anyone know different?

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Been snowing nonstop for the last 8 hours, lucky it's not too heavy, a couple of inchs deep.

My daughter is catching the train back to uni' in London soon, National Rail say no probs.

Does anyone know different?

dang all that snow.. it's weird but i'm missing the cold.. it's been a blistering 35 celcius here in Mauritius today

when it's cold u can wrap up warm but when it's roasting there's nowt u can do to cool down :(

been wearing nowt but shorts and spraying myself down using a plant squirty bottle filled with water then standing infront of the fan to cool off.. only method that seems to work...