Advice for newbie

jerseyram

:fish:

Looks like Iron Stores might be part of my holiday destination he he~~~~~~SDD (Grockle!) :sun:

Might need directions!!! :lol:

No worries, we'll sort ya out ;) anyways you been here enough times your almost a Bean :)

I hope this weather picks up for you i've never known a May like it, forcast is force 8 at the moment.

Look forward to seeing you, hopefully we can all get together at some stage for a meet and a bbq.

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries, we'll sort ya out ;) anyways you been here enough times your almost a Bean :)

I hope this weather picks up for you i've never known a May like it, forcast is force 8 at the moment.

Look forward to seeing you, hopefully we can all get together at some stage for a meet and a bbq.

Ha ha, true mate, if you look at my profile photo, you will see that even that has a Jersey flavour to it he he!

Havn't heard back from the ferry yet to confirm that taking the yak is ok, although on my last trip I enquired and they said it shouldn't be a problem. Don't want to have to hire one there, as mine fits like a glove now and is rigged to my liking :yeah: Will chase that up now!.

We love our visits there it just makes you realise how placid and beautiful the world can be :)

The walk we do from l'Etacq to Plemont just blows me away EVERY time! and have lost count of the MANY hours we have wandered those beautiful green lanes of yours....oooooh can't wait he he.

A meet and a BBQ sounds fantastic mate, I will pm you when we are leaving and drop you my mobile number so that if you are out and about on that yak and fancy some company we could meet up (or should that be float up? ha ha) hopefully Jerseyram can make a trip too :)

All the best mate, hope the weather picks up and you get some quality fishing in!. It's raining here and I am meeting up with Dingle from this site in St Bees (Cumbria) tomorrow so fingers crossed and rain mack packed!!.

Talk, and hopefully C ya, soon~~~~~Dave

Sounds like a great idea to me

Oh yes I meant everyone, and you Trev if your reading this, i could do with a few flyfishing tips it's something iv'e allways fancied, should be a good crack, if we could entice Bill N Simon over that would be the icing on the fishcake. :yeah:

Edited by Prowler

Photo Gallery

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

When are you talking about Mark? Give me some dates to work on and I'll see if I can arrange to come too.....be good to finally meet up with Bill. All this time nattering down a telephone line and still no fishing together! At least Neil got me onto my VERY FIRST PLAICE EVER! It wasn't very big, BUT IT HAD RED SPOTS - so it counts. I'll do a catch report in another thread, it has taken me this long to find out how to post the pictures. That is no longer a problem, so I can put up lots of pretty things for people to look at now.

Edited by Simon Everett

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

Are you sure it wasn't a dab with measles? :P:D

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

Hi Simon how are you? Seadoo's over between the 6th and 13th of June he's bringing the good lady with him, the yak and hopefully the weather.

I dont want to overthrow their holiday (if you know what i mean) so I'm going to be pretty flexible that week in case David, yourself or anyone wants to go out for a paddle, If you can make it dont forget your camera ;).

Cheers

Mark

Heres a little tempter Seadoo

The boys are back in town

10gb3ap.jpg

Edited by Prowler

Photo Gallery

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

Hi Simon how are you? Seadoo's over between the 6th and 13th of June he's bringing the good lady with him, the yak and hopefully the weather.

I dont want to overthrow their holiday (if you know what i mean) so I'm going to be pretty flexible that week in case David, yourself or anyone wants to go out for a paddle, If you can make it dont forget your camera ;).

Cheers

Mark

Heres a little tempter Seadoo

The boys are back in town

10gb3ap.jpg

FANTASTIC :yeah: What a corking shot! :) Not worried about the weather, plenty to do there!! I have 5 getups to go!!!!! (5 days to get up for work, not including weekends / B/hols ha ha) so not long now :sun:

I can smell the lavendar and taste the black butter already (also need to get my cabbage bread fix!)

I plan to get a few disposable cameras there in case I drop it in ha ha then take it to St Hellier and have pics printed and put to digital format too! Hopefully should have a few puffin pics with a bit of luck (maybe even some fish :yahoo: ) hmmmmmmm

Would be nice to meet even more guys from here (Simon / Bill ?) excellent, my dates there are: hang on wheres that ferry confirmation?

Itinerary:

05/06/2006 07:00 Weymouth - Jersey (yeaaaah)

FAST FERRY

Checkin 06:00

12/06/2006 20:35 Jersey - Weymouth (Booooooo!)

FAST FERRY

Checkin 19:35

Will pm you before I leave with a contact number mate! Not long now :)

SDD~~~~~~~~ :sun: