Spragg for tha leader

Spragg

Spragg for modernator - Out with Castro and Pinochet  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would tha like tive get shot on current modernators and elect me as tha new leader instead.

• Yes sack them modernators and elect the Spragg as tha leader
    • Nah - Keep current lot and carry on whinging aboot netters andt likes.

QUOTE(Ken Davison South Wales @ Mar 19 2006, 09:28 PM)

I voted no Spragg, I like to be vetted by someone who has something between their ears other than stale air.

Okay, you win.

I resign

Please, please don't resign and leave us all to the mercy of this pillock :D:D

If the post is not being removed to the dustbin at least move into non-fishing chat.

You do deserve better Elton it amazes me where they get the gall, who ever it is, is a total wacko :crazy:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tha's all a bunch a miserable sinners. Tonly ones aving a laugh art bloody modernators ah was gonna overthrow. Probably best tive mek an alliance wit modernators and throw all this miserable bunch out - whats tha reckon Elton and newt ?. Maidsstone mikes top on list. There just int any crack int anglers net. What a bunch a crancky hobbiests. All tha deserves ist rocklings and whitings. Looks like am int wit newt now boys, he waint afto to go back prawning wit forrest and bubber after all.

Try scaling your hooks down a bit and, if that fails, a two hook rig with a lug and squid cocktail never fails for me.

HTH

HAND

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Does tha mean a pennel ?

No. A two hook clipped up rig.

Careful with your use of angling terms. People might confuse you for a hobbyist ;)

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

• 2 weeks later...
Ah reckons its aboot time we ad a change a leader. Ahm putting mesen forward fort new modernator job. Mi policy is tive ban all't whinger hobbiests and filt spot with real fishermen who use nets not rods. Whats tha reckon ? Cast tha vote at top and get rid a current dictators.

spragg your setting your sights to low. You should be running for world domination.

I don't agree with half of what I think you are saying in your unique accent. But to me your a braethe of fresh air to this forum which needs a few larfs.

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

spragg your setting your sights to low. You should be running for world domination.

I don't agree with half of what I think you are saying in your unique accent. But to me your a braethe of fresh air to this forum which needs a few larfs.

I think you're a bit generous with your use of the term 'fresh air'. He smells a bit fishy from here :D

Lakes like ive failed in this attempt to rule the roost. Theres a mighty queer bunch ont anglers net, nay crack and double standards - is tha'll French ?. Winge likes mad went modernators stop topics and then go berserking went someyan meks a challenge to leadership. 4 Stinking votes and 3 on em are mine.

Ian Burrett "aving a larf" is thar yan a them theyre posh essex types that infest this roost ? Probably a mate of than conservationist Leon Roskilly.

Today Anglers net tomorrow the world.

Lakes like ive failed in this attempt to rule the roost. Theres a mighty queer bunch ont anglers net, nay crack and double standards - is tha'll French ?. Winge likes mad went modernators stop topics and then go berserking went someyan meks a challenge to leadership. 4 Stinking votes and 3 on em are mine.

Ian Burrett "aving a larf" is thar yan a them theyre posh essex types that infest this roost ? Probably a mate of than conservationist Leon Roskilly.

Today Anglers net tomorrow the world.

I am from well North of Watford gap spragg. Where are you from? Its hard to tell from your phony accent.

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

I am from well North of Watford gap spragg. Where are you from? Its hard to tell from your phony accent.

I know Scalby pretty well having taken a few holidays there, and I've not heard anyone talk remotely like Spragg, same for any part of Yorkshire.

Ian look at Spraggs post in Leons thread about The Marine Conervation Bill, #2, he nearly slips up and starts typing in English for a change.

I'm starting to like some of his posts, now he's getting the hang of humour. ( I'll have to start taking the tablets again) :blink:

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John