Spragg for tha leader

Spragg

Spragg for modernator - Out with Castro and Pinochet  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would tha like tive get shot on current modernators and elect me as tha new leader instead.

• Yes sack them modernators and elect the Spragg as tha leader
    • Nah - Keep current lot and carry on whinging aboot netters andt likes.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

un-real!

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

I think we need to be careful if this extract from the net is true...he may have plans for world domination

Spragg

Behold human—the all-seeing eyes of your master!!

History: Two billion years ago, Spragg and his race were harmless spores floating aimlessly in space. They were trapped in the enormous mass of hot, glowing gas which condensed and solidified into the Earth. Trapped deep within the core, the “hill people” developed great mental powers over the years. Spragg, an outcast, was caught in an upheval and thrust into the surface world where he emerged in a village in Transylvania.

I voted no Spragg, I like to be vetted by someone who has something between their ears other than stale air. :rolleyes::D:D

Okay, you win.

I resign :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

And I dont blame you, having to put up with crap like that!

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

And I dont blame you, having to put up with crap like that!

It's okay, Sam - you taught me well :D

PS Both posts above are a joke....

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Guest sandpipper

This is the worst topic ive ever seen on AN, I dont ever remember being asked to join AN or stay if i dont like it in here,To be honest this is a pi55 take,its like Elton inviting you around to his house for tea, you walking in putting your feet up on the table and turning his television over that he was watching then moaning about the wallpaper.

At the end of the day this is Elton`s web site that he is responsable and pay`s for it, one day we will have a wake up call when we go to log on and get page cannot be found because he has got pi55ed off with all the bickering going on, and shut the website down, if the truth be known, i bet its come close a few times.

Ive met Elton once and on a personal level i think he is an ok guy,you may think im arse licking im not, but if you want to think that you can, this is my personal veiw and think he should be shown a little bit more respect than this sort of crap.Tony

Well on one level I'm sure you are right but I think you are taking it all a bit too seriously. I have never met Elton but from what I read of his posts and what others say he sounds very level headed. I would guess that all this post does is put a wry smile on his face. I would think he has far more to worry about than a bone headed yorkshireman with a split personality. I find Spragg irritating but take him seriously and he will think it gives him credence