Dying for a picture.

Peter Waller

Don't worry Jeeps, I had one pulled on the sea forum but won't loose any sleep over it. Some threads over there were disappearing faster than people could post on them, someone got banned and disappeared (shame it was'nt Derek O) and the whole topic evaporated.

Have a look on there (sea) and see how sometimes the facts never meet an opinion and you'll agree that this side is very tame in comparasism.

By the way, nice to see you posting again

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rabbit
makes you wonder whether it's worth popping back to post when your posts get deleted :(

Apparently its off limits to have a dig up someone in a way that does not have the 'F' word or calls in to question their sexuality, Oh and being openly racist thats OK as well, but whatever you do dont use satire, far too subtle.

Well thats enough of that, must get back to the ''Sorry Newt I Tried'' thread :blink:

Guest tigger
makes you wonder whether it's worth popping back to post when your posts get deleted :(

Well do us all a favour and don't bother!

Now, now. We removed a few personal attacks, that's all. Not just yours, Jeepster. This is supposed to be an angling forum - debate, discussion, etc. fine, but personal attacks should be off limits.

Please?

Anyway, moving swiftly back to the subject of pike handling resulting in deaths......

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Guest Brumagem Phil
Anyway, moving swiftly back to the subject of pike handling resulting in deaths......

Yeah, cus and swear at the blighters and the darn things delete 'emselves :(

Edited by Brumagem Phil

tis a shame that soem think they are on on the red carpet when taking a pic of a fish....

no matter what the species,i am quick,unhooking and photos are done quick -fast.

with digital cameras you only need 2-3 shots quick look at the screen yep kool,put em back.

if you have to mess about getting scales cameras ready etc use the bloody landing net,rest the fish in the water with one person looking after it other sorting bits out.

its not rocket science.....

as an angler,to me they arent just a fish....they are precious ...specimens even more so

Edited by Russell Fitzpatrick

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

Aaaaargh - I missed something tasty?? :angry:

Repeat it on jongilbert.net, then we can all have a look and be put out of our misery :)

I saw the comment about Paul and thought it rather amusing! If anyone can take then Paul can. I admire the bloke and his obscure sense of humour. He gives as good as he gets, and, seemingly, he can take it. Lets be honest, it was clever banter. My impression of Paul is that he'd would have been rather pleased with it and had a good laugh! Both Paul and Jeepster, with their cutting comments, add to this forum, pity to discourage it.

i just asked paul if it's true that his ego is the only man made structure visible

from the moon ;)

seems the mods take pauls ego as seriously as he does

This is a load of @ollocks! It was a clever comment, delivered with humour. Did Paul complain? I'd be surprised if he did, more like he had a wry smile, know I would have done. Paul is a great bloke, as is Jeepster. Banter between the two should be encouraged, it makes good reading.

Sheer nastiness I don't condone. Jeepster's comment was not nasty, it was astute and amusing. Offensive, I don't think so.

Edited by Peter Waller

cheers peter, any comments i make regarding paul, or indeed anyone else are said with my tongue firmly in my cheek, i've never even met the man but i get the impression he can hold his own :)