HAVE A LAUGH

Bobj

Clever Flight Attendant

A mother and her 5-year-old son were flying Qantas from Sydney to Auckland.

The son (who had been looking out the window) turned to his mother and
asked, “If big dogs have baby dogs and big cats have baby cats, why
don't big planes have baby planes?"

The mother, who couldn't think of an answer, told her son to ask the flight attendant.

So the little guy walks up to the galley and asks the flight attendant,
“If big dogs have baby dogs, and big cats have baby cats, why don't big
planes have baby planes?"

The flight attendant responded, "Did your mother tell you to ask me that?"

The boy said, "Yes, she did”.

"Well, then, please tell your mother that there are no baby planes because
Qantas always pulls out on time and ask her explain that to you."

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

Elmer, Leroy, and me

A guy stopped at a local gas station, and after filling his tank, he paid the bill and bought a soft drink. He stood by his car to drink his cola and watched a couple of men working along the roadside.

One man would dig a hole two or three feet deep and then move on. The other man came along behind him and he would fill in the hole. While he was digging a new hole, the other man was 25 feet behind filling in the hole.

The men worked right past the guy with the soft drink and went on down the road. "I can't stand this," said the man tossing the can into a trash container and headed down the road toward the men.

"Hold it, hold it," he said to the men. "Can you tell me what's going on here with all this digging and refilling?"

"Well, we work for the government and we're just doing our job," one of the men said.

"But one of you digs a hole and the other one fills it up. You're not accomplishing anything. Aren't you wasting the taxpayers' money?"

"You don't understand, mister," one of the men said, leaning on his shovel and wiping his brow. "Normally there's three of us: Elmer, Leroy, and me. I dig the hole, Elmer sticks in the tree, and Leroy here puts the dirt back in.

Elmer's job's been cut ... so now it's just me an' Leroy.

• Like 1
" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

pothole.jpg

• Like 1

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

The Importance of Accuracy in your Tax
> Return
>
> The HMRC has returned the Tax Return to a man in Evesham after he
> apparently
> answered one of the questions incorrectly. In response to the question, Do
> you have anyone dependant on you? The man wrote: "2.1 million illegal
> immigrants, 1.1 million crackheads, 4.4 million unemployable Jeremy Kyle
> scroungers, 900,000 criminals in over 85 prisons plus 600+ idiots in
> Parliament and the entire European Commission".
>
> The HMRC stated that the response he gave was unacceptable...
>
> The man's response back to HMRC was "Who did I miss out?"
>

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

:D :D :D

I know the feeling.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I was on Ft. Myers Beach, Florida the other day and I saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that read, "I miss Detroit."

So I broke the window, stole the GPS, shot out two of the tires and left a note that read, "I hope this helps!"

In my citizenship (pointless) exam there was a question that said: What is an asylum seeker, as I pay no attention what so ever in citizenship lessons I put: Someone who needs help mentally and needs to go to a mental asylum.

Only when I told my mate I found out the proper answer.

I still got a C in the exam:)

Edited by jack1432

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and i'm not sure about the universe". (Albert Einstein)

"You don't lead by hitting people over the head, thats assault, not leadership". (Dwight D. Eisenhower)

"Some people claim that marriage interferes with romance. Theres no doubt about it. Anytime you have a romance, your wife is bound to interfere". (Groucho marx)

An elderly couple, who were both widowed, had been going out
with each other for a long time.
Urged on by their friends, they decided it
was finally time to get married.
Before the wedding they went out to dinner
and had a long conversation regarding how their marriage might work. They
discussed finances, living arrangements, and so on.
Finally, the old
gentleman decided it was time to broach the subject of their physical
relationship.
'How do you feel about sex?' he asked, rather tentatively.

'I would like it infrequently' she replied.
The old gentleman sat
quietly for a moment, adjusted his glasses, leaned over towards her and
whispered
'Is that one word or two?'

• Like 1

One day an Irishman goes into a pharmacy shop, reaches into his pocket and takes out a small bottle and a teaspoon.

He pours some liquid onto the teaspoon and offers it to the chemist.

"Could you taste this for me, please?"

The chemist takes the teaspoon, puts it in his mouth, swills the liquid around and swallows it. It tasted unpleasant.

"Does that taste sweet to you?" says Paddy.

"No, not at all," says the chemist, pulling a face.

"Oh that's a relief," says Paddy.

"The doctor told me to come here and get my urine tested for sugar."

One day an Irishman goes into a pharmacy shop, reaches into his pocket and takes out a small bottle and a teaspoon.

He pours some liquid onto the teaspoon and offers it to the chemist.

"Could you taste this for me, please?"

The chemist takes the teaspoon, puts it in his mouth, swills the liquid around and swallows it. It tasted unpleasant.

"Does that taste sweet to you?" says Paddy.

"No, not at all," says the chemist, pulling a face.

"Oh that's a relief," says Paddy.

"The doctor told me to come here and get my urine tested for sugar."
:yucky::D