Lovely Morning For Fishing

Elton

Yup, I was out there and it wasn`t nice at all!!!

Never had a sniff and slept through the second half of the Middlesborough game. Heavy rain made it impossible to keep the bivvy door open and it was damn cold this morning........

Oh, ran out of powdered milk and sugar so couldn`t drown in tea either.

Loved every minute though :D

wolf.gif

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chichester canal did very nicely thank you. Five good skimmers (over 2lb each) -- a load of Roach to

around a pound ----- multitudes of clonking Gudgeon, and a lost lump which was probably a Tench. Then the

rain came,and the coffee pot at home seemed a better bet: well ---- I am getting on a bit !! :)

it looks soooooo fishable outside, and here i am in front of the tinternet still resting my leg............gutted, at least three more weeks to go before I can wet a fly even.

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

Yup, I was out there and it wasn`t nice at all!!!

Never had a sniff and slept through the second half of the Middlesborough game. Heavy rain made it impossible to keep the bivvy door open and it was damn cold this morning........

Oh, ran out of powdered milk and sugar so couldn`t drown in tea either.

Loved every minute though :D

You missed the best game of the season on TV !

Ian Flynn

Got to agree, the park pond looked perfect for tench when I walked the dog this morning.

Sadly my son decided to have his third birthday today, so I'm stuck with the in-laws instead of out fishing!

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Mat

Mat

just to make me feel better, we had a blizzard this afternoon, I looked out of the window and decided that the coal fire looked a better bet, then I won on the grand national.....................:-D

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

Looked good when I went out, then things just bad, someone was fishing the swim I had been groundbaiting all week (he must have been spying on me, because it's not that popular).

Chose another stretch, I caught a copuple of perch that one day might be called decent and a half decent roach, the guy in the swim next door was pulling in fish after fish, wasn't even groundbaiting other than a few mini maggots every now and then.

Frustrating, if I didn't just love being outside and fishing, I would pack it up and take up something I have more control over, like rugby.

I'm out soon for an all nighter.

Had a good time, catching plenty of species.

Gudgeon:

Hevingham4.jpg

Dace:

Hevingham5.jpg

Skimmer:

Hevingham6.jpg

A cracking Roach:

Hevingham7.jpg

Stickleback:

Hevingham8.jpg

PB Chub:

Hevingham9.jpg

My mate also had a decent tench.

Dan

Had a good time, catching plenty of species.

That is a lovely roach.

But what you call a skimmer looks like another roach to me.

Great day tho, whatever :)

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.