Ziggy's Bones

Dan

Did Ziggy ever tell us if that old bone he found at Chesil was Brontosaurus or Bovine?!

Dan

Dan, whenever you post, why does an advert for Sexy Singles in Devon come up?

Is there something you want to tell us? ;)

Edit, the damn things gone now I've posted, I feel insulted.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Did Ziggy ever tell us if that old bone he found at Chesil was Brontosaurus or Bovine?!

Dan

Unfortunately he could't resist the urge and eat it before he could get an expert opinion.

PS. Had a look, no singles advert above.

Going to type in a few keywords to see if I can help you Gozzer.

Looney, Bonkers, Weirdo, Perv, fruitcake, nutter.............................. :blink:

Edit: That brought up 'Sea Fishing in Iceland', Hope this helps

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I note one advert for "Sexy Singles in Devon" and three advertising 'Cottaging' in Devon.

Concerned of Wiltshire. :g:

Since you posted the advert has changed to "Complete protection against gas leakage and gas detection systems...."

Anything you want to tell us about MJB? :secret:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I note one advert for "Sexy Singles in Devon" and three advertising 'Cottaging' in Devon.

Concerned of Wiltshire. :g:

Your only concerned cos you havent got them in Wiltshire!

Interestingly I can see them now, so if I take my address details out will they disappear? perhaps Elton can elucidate? how does this work? I can assure you that not only do I delete cookies I havent been to a Sexy Devon Singles site!! anyway thats an oxymoron! Hey ......... two long words in one post!!

Just out of interest is any of our personal data being leaked? :(

Elton, Help!!

dan

Edited by Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

Just out of interest is any of our personal data being leaked? :(

Elton, Help!!

dan

No, the adverts only take words from the page and runs it through the adwords engine then brings up the most relevent adverts for the page.

No personal data it ever released or collected.

No, the adverts only take words from the page and runs it through the adwords engine then brings up the most relevent adverts for the page.

No personal data it ever released or collected.

But how come it knows who's looking at the page, you were the last poster but there were loads of Devon adds at the top? Me paranoid, never!

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com