arrogance?

*Ant*

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW Rabbit, The LABOUR party delivered ALL THAT!!!!!!!!!

When's Tony going to show us publicly that he can walk on water!!!!!

When a government minister turns round and says theres no extra money for the pensioners in THIS country and then says he will give £5.5 BILLION for AFRICAN schools, then I for one will NEVER vote them back in office. And no matter how PC you are those statements together are disgusting and repellent!!!!!"

Edited by kleinboet

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

I think the Raving PC party are here!!!

Bunch of ewd women.

By their supporters ye shall know them :yucky:

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Guest rabbit
WOW Rabbit, The LABOUR party delivered ALL THAT!!!!!!!!!

When's Tony going to show us publicly that he can walk on water!!!!!

When a government minister turns round and says theres no extra money for the pensioners in THIS country and then says he will give £5.5 BILLION for AFRICAN schools, then I for one will NEVER vote them back in office. And no matter how PC you are those statements together are disgusting and repellent!!!!!"

There you go again with me being PC!!!! I have NEVER voted and NEVER will. I never said the Labour Party delivered all that, was meant to be just a reflection on where we are in this country, sort of well we are a lot better off then the African kids that you seem to want to deprive of an education. As a nation we have not and never will be so polarised as to not extend a helping hand to other nations. That is what defines this country as a Great Country and not the country the BNP would have us to be.

Cherry pick the odd headline if you wish to inflame the views of racist mindset, but believe me that is a very dangerous path to tread, just where does persecution start and where just where does it end....Hitlers Bunker?

As a nation we have not and never will be so polarised as to not extend a helping hand to other nations. That is what defines this country as a Great Country and not the country the BNP would have us to be.

Rabbit - I have lived in Africa. The farmers there are SUBSISTENCE farmers and are unable (despite efforts to train them) or unwilling to farm on alarge scale. All the "civilised" nations can do is throw money at them. These "desperate" Africans are standing with their hands out!!! What would you do, work hard or hold your hand out and have money put in it.

RABBIT - PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND SEND THEM YOUR NEXT MONTHS SALARY.

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Rabbit - I think there is a time when you have to stop handing out OUR money to other countries and concentrate on sorting out the problems we have here at home. Yes it would be fantastic if we were wealthy enough to right the worlds wrongs, but the fact is the British tax-payer doesn't have a bottomless pit of money and we have our own poor and needy and poorly funded public services.

By all means help other nations, but lets get our own house in order first.

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Guest rabbit
Rabbit - I think there is a time when you have to stop handing out OUR money to other countries and concentrate on sorting out the problems we have here at home. Yes it would be fantastic if we were wealthy enough to right the worlds wrongs, but the fact is the British tax-payer doesn't have a bottomless pit of money and we have our own poor and needy and poorly funded public services.

By all means help other nations, but lets get our own house in order first.

Ant, United Kingdom one the richest nations in the world there will never be a time when we neglect poorer countries. Aid in whatever form be it money material and manpower is a matter of life and death to some people. So we do have to strike the balance as to how much aid we can afford as a nation. Pewrsonally one of the most endearing traits regarding Gordon Brown is his genuine caring attitude to the underdeveloped countries, so if as expected he does gain power at No 10 we can expect more funds to be set aside for aid.

I share your concerns regarding the state of our own country, just look at the lack of affordable housing, and the lack of policeman on our streets, for starters. Personally I think too much money goes into public services , its the poor quality greedy managers that are the problem.

Guest rabbit
As a nation we have not and never will be so polarised as to not extend a helping hand to other nations. That is what defines this country as a Great Country and not the country the BNP would have us to be.

Rabbit - I have lived in Africa. The farmers there are SUBSISTENCE farmers and are unable (despite efforts to train them) or unwilling to farm on alarge scale. All the "civilised" nations can do is throw money at them. These "desperate" Africans are standing with their hands out!!! What would you do, work hard or hold your hand out and have money put in it.

RABBIT - PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND SEND THEM YOUR NEXT MONTHS SALARY.

I know you have lived in Africa, I can tell from your tone you have issues with the Africans. Truth is the poor Africans are exploited , by the Catholic church and anyone else who cares to.The Aids epedemic is a tragedy beyond belief, starvation and drought is always a problem, what do you suppose the richer countries do, turn their backs?

Education will always be the better alternative to long term monetry aid, ie funding schools, the very thing you cited as a waste of money because somehow it was taken from the poor and needy in this country???

As far as putting my money where my mouth is rant, I have a very humble income (self employed) but I do contribute as much as I can afford from time to time.

BTW no need to shout I can almost see you from my window!!

Ant, United Kingdom one the richest nations in the world there will never be a time when we neglect poorer countries. Aid in whatever form be it money material and manpower is a matter of life and death to some people. So we do have to strike the balance as to how much aid we can afford as a nation. Pewrsonally one of the most endearing traits regarding Gordon Brown is his genuine caring attitude to the underdeveloped countries, so if as expected he does gain power at No 10 we can expect more funds to be set aside for aid.

I share your concerns regarding the state of our own country, just look at the lack of affordable housing, and the lack of policeman on our streets, for starters. Personally I think too much money goes into public services , its the poor quality greedy managers that are the problem.

I just saw the words "endearing traits" and "Gordon Brown" in the same sentence :nonono:

Is this the same Gordon Brown who stole 1.5 billion a year from our pension funds :angry:

The fact is we are a wealthy country and can well afford the aid we give to other countries, it is a drop in the ocean compared to the amount that we waste on luxuries. We could also take care of our own poor and homeless, if we had the will to do it.

I do worry about people who think that a party such as the BNP are likely to improve our standard of living but I worry even more about anyone who thinks a member of our current disgrace of a goverment is "endearing" :yucky:

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Guest rabbit
I just saw the words "endearing traits" and "Gordon Brown" in the same sentence :nonono:

Is this the same Gordon Brown who stole 1.5 billion a year from our pension funds :angry:

The fact is we are a wealthy country and can well afford the aid we give to other countries, it is a drop in the ocean compared to the amount that we waste on luxuries. We could also take care of our own poor and homeless, if we had the will to do it.

I do worry about people who think that a party such as the BNP are likely to improve our standard of living but I worry even more about anyone who thinks a member of our current disgrace of a goverment is "endearing" :yucky:

Well to be honest I dont much care for him, cant take away from him his record though, no matter how we all feel.

Dont waste your time worrying about me, save it for yourself, you will need to if I worry you more than a BNP member :lol:

Worth remembering that no matter how successful any Government is, the electorate just hanker for a change. Guess the time has come.