arrogance?

*Ant*

I don't fear the BNP but am wary of their potential to create discord and trouble and every politial reputable party has tried to get the message across that these people are bad news

I apologise if I caused offence Brian, it was certainly not intended as such. It was an observation based on your post (which is all I can judge by) which to be fair was a rather light item. In the light of your more detailed post, I may well have differing views, but I can see you're not naive.

In answer to some of your points, Ridicule & contempt should have been employed years ago when it had a chance of succeeding in its aim, Its too late for that now. The major parties arrogance & pursuance of policies that have led people to the BNP, have created a scenario where the BNP potential has to be confronted. There is a lot of voters out there who feel annoyed & indignant that they are being alienated & dismissed by the major parties. These are all potential voters for the BNP, that alienation has to be addressed, If we do that, the BNP will go back to what it was, a grubby little back street party.

Perhaps a better way to look at the voting figures would be, which other political party quadrupled its vote & quadrupled its candidates in the same period?

As I understand it, they will be fielding 356 candidates in the forthcoming local elections. Thats a threefold increase in a year!

In terms of the European elections, the BNP vote was actually 808,200 (all British votes) totalling 4.9% showing an increase of 3.9% as opposed to the major parties drop of 5% & 10%. I repeat, the largest count of the far right in British history.

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think The BNP in their statement mean that they will do away releasing prisoners a few months after their sentencing and the courts will HAVE to give "proper" sentences for crimes like killing people while being drunk at the wheel etc.

We won't have to listen to PC's trying to give us a "reason" for "baa baa RAINBOW sheep".

WE won't have to allow illegal immigrants to stay in this country after their application has been refused.

We won't have to sit back angrily when the government promises £5.5 BILLION to African Countries when our pensioners are starving.

I could go on and on. Maybe it should be compulsory for the "accepted" parties to read this!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Apart from the fact that the BNP are vile misfits with delusions of adequacy, they can't even deliver what they promise.

See http://www.stopthebnp.org.uk/index.php?location=news&art=254

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

I think The BNP in their statement mean that they will do away releasing prisoners a few months after their sentencing and the courts will HAVE to give "proper" sentences for crimes like killing people while being drunk at the wheel etc.

We won't have to listen to PC's trying to give us a "reason" for "baa baa RAINBOW sheep".

WE won't have to allow illegal immigrants to stay in this country after their application has been refused.

We won't have to sit back angrily when the government promises £5.5 BILLION to African Countries when our pensioners are starving.

I could go on and on. Maybe it should be compulsory for the "accepted" parties to read this!

Anyone can and will promise anything when there is no earthly chance of their being elected and having to do something about it.

Maybe the best thing would be to actually elect one of the lying rascist ba****ds and then sit back and watch him make a total p***t of himself.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Anyone can and will promise anything when there is no earthly chance of their being elected and having to do something about it.

Maybe the best thing would be to actually elect one of the lying rascist ba****ds and then sit back and watch him make a total p***t of himself.

agreed sportsman....well we've done it for the last god knows how long.

I dont see what the problem is if they get in. May be people will get off their arses and and vote them out the next time if they dont like it. THATS the trouble with this country everybody moans about the state of afairs but wont get and vote cause its too much trouble or theres something on the telly.Which send out a message to the politicians to do what "THEY" want and not what the people want.

But i will say this as for the "lying raciest ba****ds" is that the torys or the labour party we're on about cause its those who keep sending in the troops to bomb Muslims in iraq-n for a bit oil. Is it is not the BNP that wants the troops out of there.

At the minute the BIG 3 all shove there heads in the sand when any thing un pc gets brought up frightend to upset some mineorty of some sort, and totaly disregard the views or feelings of the majority.

Well im pi55ed with this govenment from local to whitehall. so at the minute im floating, but unless someone from the BIG 3 stands and has the ball to say what "Nasty Nick" said on primetime TV yesterday people will vote for him and realy i cant blame them :)

Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Stuff work go fishing.

"Tough on Crime, and tough on the causes of crime" Ring any bells?

"Education, Education, Education" remind you of anyone?

Politicians will say whatever they think their voting public want to hear, and they will mean it, right up until the moment they are elected and have to perform, then they are backpedalling faster than a circus performer.

All politicians do this and the BNP are certainly no different. They know their target audience and will say whatever they think they need to to get support and to be honest, if anyone believes them to the point where they would vote for them, they will get the representation they deserve.

Can't see them doing too well around here to be honest :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

"Tough on Crime, and tough on the causes of crime" Ring any bells?

"Education, Education, Education" remind you of anyone?

Politicians will say whatever they think their voting public want to hear, and they will mean it, right up until the moment they are elected and have to perform, then they are backpedalling faster than a circus performer.

Painfully, excruciatingly true.

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

They'll be getting my vote f'sure!!!! It's time to stand up and be counted.......................

Sod Blair, Sod the Tories & Sod the Lib whatever they are's they've had their chances and look where we are.

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

Newt, you don't have to delete it. The answers that have come back on my statement reflect what Labour are doing now (reneging on promises, not knowing what they are doing etc) and what the Tory's would do if in power. Let another party in, even if only for one term, it'll make the parties realise they can't do what THEY want, but what WE want!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription