At long long last

Alan Taylor

Hi all,

I took my long time Carp fishing partner and mate Frans out on the boat yesterday and after fishing for 40 odd years (not all the time of course) had my very first rod and line

Posted Image

Ok its only a small one but it is a Bass and I will be sharing it with Frans at his next BBQ.

I even phoned Norrie from the boat, I was that chuffed :)

Sorry the picture is a bit big, just can't get decent workers now a days :D but thanks anyway Newt

Alan

[ 29. July 2004, 08:51 AM: Message edited by: Alan Taylor ]

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks lads, Frans had a great day out but sadly no fish, it did get him away from all those jobs that have built up at home.

http://www.go-fishing.org/upload/files/frans

He loved the boat too :D

It was funny though when I went to his house this morning the topic came up on AN but no picture :confused:

By the way, the guts of the Bass contained small crabs with blue lines on there (hard) backs.

Alan

[ 29. July 2004, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: Alan Taylor ]

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Is that Michael Schumacher?

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

:D:D Looks like him Elton,But I bet Schumacher isnt as nice a guy as Frans, he lent us his caravan to stay in, and wouldnt take a coin in rent.... :D I did have to fillet a couple of fish for him however, did it in turns with Alan, in between lots of beer and whisky...great day that was.

Anyway, you jammy sod, well done son, as I said on the telling bone, you dont need to go to Lymington now, so can someone else have your place.... :D:rolleyes::D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/