My Version of Scrabster 2

tuggs

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you all work out how much you all spent whilst staying in the county this weekend??

i just think it would be interesting to see how much the local economy gained from your visit.

Norrie they would have had a massive lift from you had you not won the bonus ball!!

"Colonel Gadaffi, knows more about fishing than the whole of westminster put together"

Alex Salmond 2004 SNP Leader

"Forza Dons"

the financial side was for me and rose 150quid each including fuel.

that dosent include bait(and a new exaust for my car)and all the little bits that we bought before hand for the trip. all in im probably looking at 450quid, worth every penny though. that was for me and rose though.

Great photos and reports - always a good sign when you see more photos of people holding fish than actually fishing, as it means everyone was to busy catching fish to take photos :) if that makes sense.

Incidentally, looking at your Beach X and looking at the map (Im bored at work today) - does it begin with an X? (edited to change it to what it begins with) :)

Gillies

[ 30. March 2005, 05:47 PM: Message edited by: Gillies ]

tha fis agam a bhe iasg nuth dunidh sasain!

www.gilliesmackenzie.com

The weekend cost me:

Fuel £51.00 Bought here as did it all on one tank.

Room £67.50

Cash £50.00ish, on bits and bobs, booze and food.

Bait £20.00

I'm not going to add all the new stuff I got before the trip as I will be using it again.

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

Gillies:

Incidentally, looking at your Beach X and looking at the map (Im bored at work today) - does it begin with an S?

Gillies

Nooo it starts with an X :D:D:D

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"