My Version of Scrabster 2

tuggs

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but I just had to rotate Shaun a little. The other pic was making me a little queasy. :D

Posted Image

Sounds like another great weekend and even some fish this time. Well done group.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Guest NickInTheNorth

sorry for the delay in posting, but as usual life intervened!

Thanks to everyone for making it a wonderful weekend. The fishing was superb, but the company was even better.

Glad to hear that the daytime shore session was productive, and that the night session seems to have been informative and holds promise of more good fishing to come.

Sorry to run out on you all so early on the sunday, but just building my stock of brownie points, they're going to be needed later in the year. (Last baby I was fishing withing 5 days, with the active encouragement of Jill!)

I hope you all made good use of the winnings, I'm not at all jealous :D

Hope to make it back up north real soon...

hi all

that was one of the best fishing trips ive ever had to date!the fish were,nt as big as they could of been but all the fish are there,the potential fishing up there is totaly un realised i think it has possibly the most diverse coastline on the british isles(and ive fished it all). the whole place is fishing paradise(11 species for shaun in 2 days fishing)the total species count ended on 12 i think an we have evidence of at least 6 others!. me and rose will be up there soon permatly! the area has every thing we will ever need!

i would like to say thanks to you all for making rose feel so welcome i think im going to get allot of nagging to take her fishing now ;)she was talking about the next trip before the gear was out of the car :)

(soon as i can get some bass paul;))

thatnk to every one was a "pure belta" of a trip.

Reading all this just makes me realise how for granted i take what is on my own doorstep!! It was good to meet you all enjoyed your company whilst out fishing with you all its just a pity that due to work i couldnt sociailse with you all a bit more.

Roll on scrabster 3!!

"Colonel Gadaffi, knows more about fishing than the whole of westminster put together"

Alex Salmond 2004 SNP Leader

"Forza Dons"

Lee wait until you try Stronsay and Orkney waters before you jump to soon.

If you do move, just as I said to Tiggs, You will need to get used to locals saying things like "See you at the back of two". This can mean anything from 2.05 or three days later.

Glad you all enjoyed yourselfs and I do wonder, did Uncle Norrie spend every pennie or did he take some home?

Bob