Up North

Huge_Vitae

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So geoghraphically when do you become a southerner????

Sorry Snatch, you cannot 'become' a southerner, it is a class which you up North can only aspire to........... :fishing::fish:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

you lot are all bloody northerners to me!!!! :sun::lol::sun:

dave :sun:

You are a 'foreigner'................

i think that makes you a northerner to me then Captain :)

You are a Foreigner also but a slightly more Southern Foreigner than the good Capt'n :blink:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

nah nah nee nah nah!!! :sun::P:D

Be responsible will you Captain.............. I read this post then instinctively swerved my chair to the nearside and stamped on my brakes, just in case you were actually an ambulance and I could get you to rear end me for the compensation :blink:

I have enough to put with from these blinking Northeners like Sandpiper :blink: without having to put up with you foreigners as well :headhurt:

AND don't even consider that Armada plan again, Raleigh may have got on his bike and left but the forts are still there and they do not remain just to harbour mackerel :P

Edited by Huge_Vitae

[quote name='Huge_Vitae'

AND don't even consider that Armada plan again,

HA HA! you think they are trawlers off your southern coast......they´re really my spy ships ahar me harties! :yeah:

HA HA! you think they are trawlers off your southern coast......they´re really my spy ships ahar me harties!

By your own words you are condemed.............

I have looked through my literature, Found an interesting book entitled "The Cooking of Spanish Sailors". there is a chapter on language which correctly states your post should read.........

HA HA! you think them be trawlers off your southern coast......them be my ships of spying ahar me harties!

Irrespective of this oversight, If you wash up on the shores of the Wight Isle you will still be cooked and eaten :blink:

Edited by Huge_Vitae