Kimmeridge Sunday 28th May

richi

Darnsarf and myself will be fishing Kimmeridge tomorrow morning meet at divers car park 7am anyone interested? :ph34r::fishing:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice 1 Paintfly I'll be able to show you my tackle box in person :whistling: I think Paul is going to phone or PM you ,he said to me that he would pick it up for you today if necessary :thumbs:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

nice 1 Paintfly I'll be able to show you my tackle box in person :whistling: I think Paul is going to phone or PM you ,he said to me that he would pick it up for you today if necessary :thumbs:

OK that'd be great. If you're picking up some rag, can you get a bit extra for me?

Just got my battery and bits from Maplins today(their Saturday staff are complete know nothing idiots, had to go through 3 of them before I found someone who knew what they were selling) whole lot cost me £50 :blink:

plus, Johnsons are charging me £40 for a GPS cable you can buy in the US for $17 :wallbash:

This FF business is turning out quite expensive :black_eye:

OK that'd be great. If you're picking up some rag, can you get a bit extra for me?

Just got my battery and bits from Maplins today(their Saturday staff are complete know nothing idiots, had to go through 3 of them before I found someone who knew what they were selling) whole lot cost me £50 :blink:

plus, Johnsons are charging me £40 for a GPS cable you can buy in the US for $17 :wallbash:

This FF business is turning out quite expensive :black_eye:

the tackle shop shuts in 5 minutes ,I'd need a supersonic jet!

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

assisted rescues---5

Sorry Paintfly. Didnt get chance to get the rod! Sean still holding onto it for you though spoke to him today.

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

I was planning to fish for mullet in the harbour tomorrow, but will see what the weather's like in the morning. If it's good I'll see you guys at Kimmeridge (probably mid morning). If it's still choppy, I'll be heading for Rockley Park on the north side of the harbour.

Aidy

Yak: OK P13 (yellow)