Kimmeridge Sunday 28th May

richi

If its choppy will join you if its OK. Thought I might go for the Mullet on Monday but Im taking the gear anyway as I fancy getting some Bream, Mackies and Gars on 4lb float gear. Its a laugh!

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If its choppy will join you if its OK. Thought I might go for the Mullet on Monday but Im taking the gear anyway as I fancy getting some Bream, Mackies and Gars on 4lb float gear. Its a laugh!

Just sent you a PM Paul

Yak: OK P13 (yellow)

DS Does Sean open on Sundays?

Can anyone advise me of the nearest tackle shop to Kimmeridge that is open on Sundays?

Ta :thumbs:

Purbeck Angling, on the main road through wareham should be open on Sun morning. Not sure what time though! Otherwise there's wessex Angling in Poole.

Yak: OK P13 (yellow)

spoke to moonyakker a while ago there's a good chance that he'll be there too---possible 5! :clap2:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

met Darnsarf and Moonyakker at Kimmeridgeki8ly.th.jpgready for launch dscf00025ro.th.jpghad dinner at Mupe bay dscf00034am.th.jpgpaddled to Mupe rocks kp2al.th.jpgcaught one small Pollack and a Spider crab.As moonyakker and I were leaving we saw Paintfly who told us that Shy & Lady Tangler were also there earlier a>Darnsarf and Paintfly still there

fished for about 11 1/2 hours paddled 11.8 miles topspeed 6.4 mph and do you know what ----I went out again today but it was too gusty to fish----I was doing 5.4 mph sideways coming past the hengistbury race!-------all in all a good weekend and sixteen miles covered :thumbs:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

dscf00086ts.th.jpgany better?they are the two little dots just off the headland! Edited by richi

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

assisted rescues---5

where is kimmeridge :D

It's in the Purbecks in Dorset Hungry----the whole area is yakkers paradise :thumbs:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

assisted rescues---5