16th june

markp

Cant remeber if weve had this 1 before, but whos going where on the great day{still is to me}????

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

going down to my local club water only 2 minute bike ride and see what i can pull out, my exams finish on the 12th so this will be great going down all day knowing i wont have to go back to school. the lake is actually a disused marina on the river soar

Edited by zenith10

:) Big waters for me can't wait full day of local fishing on me club waters hopefully get some of these big bream i've been hearing so much about.

woohoohoo :lol:

I haven't sorted out where I'm going yet, but the day has been booked with the wife. She was asking me to do 'family stuff' on that day. outrageous! :)

Reminds me - we have a couple of 'June 16th' e-cards you can send to fishing mates:

http://www.anglers-net.co.uk/postcards/

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Thanks for the reminder, I just booked the day off work :)

I'm not sure where I'm going yet, but it will either be the Thames or one of its tributaries - with luck I may start the season with a barbel. Failing that, I'm sure I can rustle up some chub, hopefully some perch, maybe fluke a massive carp and more than likely a pb crayfish :P

It still has its magic for me - I can't wait.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Yes its a friday and my night shifts finish.Going to the river Beult in Headcorn Kent.

Can not wait getting excited.

:sun::sun::sun::yeah:

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

i will be on the trent on one of my clubs (drac) stretches just south of derby or way over stafford way on a little stretch of river near the m6 trying to catch a few chub and keeping an eye out for troggs! that lurk their.

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

Cant make the 16th but going on the Trent on the 17th at Barrow on Trent Can't wait to get the stick float out.

After the three month lay-off, I'll be going down to a VERY small swim on a local river. I've been watching a VERY big chub there, for most of the closed season. After that, I'll probably settle in to a nice Carp swim on the Medway, for a day or two (or three, or four).

Dunk Fairley

Fighting for anglers' rights - Join SAA today at http://www.saauk.org