Tonights dinner top trumps

JV44

Love Roe deer Venison plenty of it around me locally for sale don`t have it often enough ,customer of mine brings back Red Deer from there estate in Scotland far stronger taste must be what they eat up there...the deer that is

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

I do like a back leg from a Red Deer stag.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Good skwerr slice is getting hard to find, but I agree.

slice ? gtfo.

My aunty when visiting from preston always goes back with a coupl'a lornes for the neighbors. We went from Glasgow to Blantyre to find one that was just right :D

Square sausage , Heathen, gotta be a sausage sausage shape. :busted_cop:

ye like yer sausage lookin like a wee wully aye ?

btw ive mentioned it before but dont think anyone tried it but half lorne and paxo sage n onion stuffing mix cooked in oven and sliced thin for sandwiches is feckin brilliant! have it hot or cold.

mine crumbles a bit but Andy Macfarlane was saying something about a tin, cloth, and weights etc :blink:

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

Yes I am afraid I concur with head judge Rusty you are to good at this and therefore have a 3 game ban ,Cory never thought before does the stags leg meat taste stronger or just more meat on the leg??

• Like 1

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

I do like a Carpaccio of beef, but although I have the inside raw I quickly season and sear the outside of the whole cut in a hot pan. Then I put it back in the fridge to make sure it is cold. Slice very thinly, serve with rocket and dress with lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Maybe a few capers if I've got any. It tastes nicer seared, but more importantly, while the inside of the beef should be reasonably sterile, the outside may not be.

Oh, and a bit of parmesan.

Even though you can't play anymore you'd like the steak tartar served here;

http://www.theguardian.com/travel/2008/jun/12/warsaw.restaurants

I made a couple of trips to Warsaw when we were building wind farms in Poland, this place was five minutes from my hotel.

• Like 1

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Even though you can't play anymore you'd like the steak tartar served here;

http://www.theguardian.com/travel/2008/jun/12/warsaw.restaurants

I made a couple of trips to Warsaw when we were building wind farms in Poland, this place was five minutes from my hotel.

That sounds fantastic!

Yes I am afraid I concur with head judge Rusty you are to good at this and therefore have a 3 game ban ,Cory never thought before does the stags leg meat taste stronger or just more meat on the leg??

Referee!

slice ? gtfo.

My aunty when visiting from preston always goes back with a coupl'a lornes for the neighbors. We went from Glasgow to Blantyre to find one that was just right :D

ye like yer sausage lookin like a wee wully aye ?

btw ive mentioned it before but dont think anyone tried it but half lorne and paxo sage n onion stuffing mix cooked in oven and sliced thin for sandwiches is feckin brilliant! have it hot or cold.

mine crumbles a bit but Andy Macfarlane was saying something about a tin, cloth, and weights etc :blink:

"Lorne sausage", my thats awfy pan-loafy. You must come from Busby or maybe Bearsden or Milngavie. Wherr a cum fae its squerr slice pal!.Whit the hell wiz yae daen in Blantyre, that's spear-chucker country.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote