Tonights dinner top trumps

JV44

Right then Sunday is here and lets get ready to rumble who is having what a few pics of what your Sunday best is ,have to say the pics above do look tasty .Rusty reckons he has todays in the bag so do your worst [well best obviously] people

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Obviously I'm sitting it out on the bench this week, however I shall be keeping my hand in with roast partridge - haven't decided how to cook it, but I'm thinking that I may wrap it in bacon and stuff it with something sweet - maybe dried apricots, I will see what the Local Shop For Local People have on their shelves.

Obviously I'm sitting it out on the bench this week, however I shall be keeping my hand in with roast partridge - haven't decided how to cook it, but I'm thinking that I may wrap it in bacon and stuff it with something sweet - maybe dried apricots, I will see what the Local Shop For Local People have on their shelves.

Steve on the account of myself wanting anyone but Rusty to win I hearby invoke rule 22b and reinstate you into todays competition

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Right then Sunday is here and lets get ready to rumble who is having what a few pics of what your Sunday best is ,have to say the pics above do look tasty .Rusty reckons he has todays in the bag so do your worst [well best obviously] people

People are getting too good at this game, n4lly's eggs look very tasty and Phone's steak is mouth watering.

There'll be no 'after' photos of my offering just in case I mess up the cooking, if I don't it'll be eaten too quickly anyway. A perfect end to a very enjoyable day's trotting on the Kennet;

DSCN1241_zpsd2857753.jpg

• Like 2

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Tut tut tut buying the gravy ready made but it does look a good stab though there seems to be something missing??