WHITBY STILL THE TOP COD PORT

big_cod

Boat I was on last week racked up the 50th species for the year so far.

So far reads;

Pollack,Pout,Cuckoo Wrasse,Mackerel,Ling,Dogfish,Bull Huss,Poor Cod,Whiting,Bass,Ballan Wrasse,Blonde Ray,Conger,Plaice,Thornback Ray,Cod,Herring,Greater Sandeel,Turbot,Lesser Weaver,Starry Smouth Hound,Tub Gurnard,Dab,Corkwing Wrasse,Gold Sinney Wrasse,Lesser Sandeel,Undulate Ray,Red Gurnard,Smouth Hound,Spurdog,Brill,Grey Gurnard,Black Bream,Scad,Spotted Ray,Small Eyed Ray,Tope,Tom Pot Blenny,Black Goby,Red Band Fish,Garfish,Ballion's Wrasse,Sand Goby,Dragonet,Three Bearded Rockling,Sand Smelt,Trigger Fish,Flounder,Red Mullet

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Paula, I'm sure there will be Catfish up at your area, if they are off Whitby, and I have caught them off Dunbar,Fife,and Arbroath,then why not Scrabster.???? :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/