This Saturday at Christchurch Ledge

richi

Sorry to hear about your lad SM. :o Kids parties can be lethal..............but normally only to your wallet ;)

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to hear that Starvin--maybe the wife will join you on the malibu :headhurt::D

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

Sorry to hear that Dave. Hope he's feeling better soon.

Kids eh! I wish I had a hundred quid for every night I've spent kipping in hospital chairs when mine have tried to defy gravity. Is it me, or are all nurses stunners, or is it just a uniform thing ?:D

Stuart :)

Sorry to hear that Starvin. I hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Nifty after spending many hours pondering ( :lol: ) over such a question I think its a bit of both. Stunners and the uniform thing = powerful combo :thumbs:

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

I must have been in the wrong hospital :D

Thanks for all your kind wishes... he's feeling a bit sorry for himself, no GameBoy for a week not allowed to use the arm or fingers... oh and he managed to fall out of bed overnight! Thankfully he had swapped with his sister and it wasn't his bunkbed.

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

aww i was watching this thread with a tub of popcorn like tennis heheh watching to two and throws

though it does remind me of why magazines have different writers

the safety editor not usually the same as the extreme adventure writers but that doesent mean they cant read each others articles and incorperate or add there own 2 cents worth to subjects etc

that reminds me we have more than enuff capable ppl on this forum how about a small monthly article being made up a sticky with a monthly link dont have to be big just a collection of tales some reviews links to recomendeds im sure simon knows the layout of a good mag and if ppl would be willing to pay a token amount say a pound or whatever the moneys could be used to hold events meets prize's to compo's etc it wont be easy but im sure itll be a start of european based kayak fishingmagazine now that would definatly expand this hooby no end :D more yay sayers before nay sayers plz :D

beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

KAYAK :ok scupper pro (green)

launches 2009 1

species caught 1 cod