North East Angler (NOT NESA)

phil dean

Not to be confused with North East Sea Angler, this is a site that arose from the fallout of a former club site in the North East.

Unfortunately, having gone to the site today, i have discovered that it has closed.

To be fair, I had felt like I was the only one posting, but it gave that rare creature, the North East Course Angler, somewhere to go to find out info and have a chat/winge.

So to those people who I've sent there for info, sorry, it aint there no more, for those on here who have posted on there, including Keith, see ya on the water sometime, it was good whilst it lasted.

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

hi phil. im from the north-east (newcastle) im a member of big waters angling club. if your not this far north the club will mean nothing to you but if you are maybe i could pick your brain's about other waters up here. as i dont fish that many places & tend to stick to 1/2a dozen places some involve a lot of miles down the A1

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

Phil,

Have you tried here:

http://www.northeastangling.info

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

thanks elton, I'll have a lurk for a while, but wasn't aware of it.

Merlino, I live near haltwhistle and know a few big waters members, most of my coarse fishing has been done in and around newcastle, ask away, I know there are a number of north east anglers on here.

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

• 4 years later...
Not to be confused with North East Sea Angler, this is a site that arose from the fallout of a former club site in the North East.

Unfortunately, having gone to the site today, i have discovered that it has closed.

To be fair, I had felt like I was the only one posting, but it gave that rare creature, the North East Course Angler, somewhere to go to find out info and have a chat/winge.

So to those people who I've sent there for info, sorry, it aint there no more, for those on here who have posted on there, including Keith, see ya on the water sometime, it was good whilst it lasted.

Hello Phil, :)

You've got me interested if only because there's so few good COARSE fishing venues in the north East & I'm wondering which closed pond(s) you are referring to. Please let me know. <_<

Regards,

Herutilus.

If you want something and cannot get anyone else to do it for you while you sit on your rear learn to live with you lack of get up and go. Accept that everyone else has just decided to sit on their rears and also don't give a damn about doing anything for anyone else.

Or get off your rear and get something going commit yourself even if only for an hour or two a week, if you cant do that, I don't care it's your choice get on with it.

From a spark a fire will flare up

English by birth, Cockney by the Grace of God

And there we have some wise words of wisdom from the sage of all knowledge

If you're going to have a pop at someone you should at least do your homework and find out more about someone before you unload more of your vitriol and ascerbic comments