DB10 Testamonial

Polly

Any other Gooners out there?

If so did you go the the game on Saturday? what a day, Dennis Bergkamp a TRUE footballing legend you'll be sorely missed by footie fans everywhere, not just us Gooners. Quite simply THE BEST EVER foreign player to grace our shores by a country mile, also the most loyal.

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

Didnt get my boys membership cards in time to apply for tickets but cant wait to get to the Emirates/Grove/Highbury, when the season starts. It was a nice suprise to find the match on the box on Saturday.

As you say Denis was the best import we have seen Zola and Cantona were good but not as good as Denis and not for so long and so consistently.

Not even Henry has managed 1st,2nd and third place in the goal of the month competition and they all came from the same match against Leicester in 1997.

Never any controversy or fuss just got on and played football. As you say he will be missed.

Edited by A Worm OOE

I wonder how many others opened this thread, hoping for a review of an Aston Martin :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Ummm, me :D

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

Didnt get my boys membership cards in time to apply for tickets but cant wait to get to the Emirates/Grove/Highbury, when the season starts. It was a nice suprise to find the match on the box on Saturday.

As you say Denis was the best import we have seen Zola and Cantona were good but not as good as Denis and not for so long and so consistently.

Not even Henry has managed 1st,2nd and third place in the goal of the month competition and they all came from the same match against Leicester in 1997.

Never any controversy or fuss just got on and played football. As you say he will be missed.

dennis was a brilliant player and as you say arguably the most consistant foreigner to play in the premiership much better than henry in my opinion. no need to rub it with us leicester fans tho ;)

Edited by zenith10

dennis was a brilliant player and as you say arguably the most consistant foreigner to play in the premiership much better than henry in my opinion. no need to rub it with us leicester fans tho ;)

As I recall that game finished 3-3 so no disgrace for Leicester there mate. It was a BRILLIANT hat-trick though, like I said DB10, "Simply the Best"

The new stadium is amazing, just hope the football matches it this season.

I hear they discovered a major design fault in the new stadium though - apparently all of the seats face the pitch. :)

I must confess at this stage that I'm a Spurs fan and not at all jealous of this new edifice just up the road.

Not much anyway

:rolleyes:

Our chief weapon is surprise

I hear they discovered a major design fault in the new stadium though - apparently all of the seats face the pitch. :)

I must confess at this stage that I'm a Spurs fan and not at all jealous of this new edifice just up the road.

Not much anyway

:rolleyes:

Never mind, your day will come, eventually !!!!!!!!