Awesome Action with pics

Blake

Went out on the weekend with my dad for some bass fishing. Eventhough the weather and conditions were not great I couldn't believe the fishing we had. We lost count at how many bass we caught for the weekend but the action was the best I have had all year so far. I was fortunate enough to try out some new lures this weekend. They are INCREDIBLE!!!! We were fishng a 8 ft milfoil bed with the new 3/16 and 1/2oz Title Shot Jig from Fin-tech with a 4 inch worm and POW!! nice largie to start the day.

100_0141a.jpg

Well the action was AWESOME with these new jigs. We tried different plastics like Yamamoto's spider grubs, Phenix Tubes, Phenix Chubby Worms, Berkley worms, Phenix Craws. All the lures were easy to put on the jig and it was great to fish weedless on weedlines and thick mat. The paint on the heads stood up great, the weedles keeper was excellent and the hooks were razor sharp. These have to be the best and easiest jig I have fished to produce great action and the hook up ratio was 100% Wow!!! Here are a few more largies that we caught on the weekend.

100_0144a.jpg

100_0142.jpg

100_0150.jpg

After we ponded the buckets my dad wanted to try some smallmouth fishing and the New Nuckle Ball jigs 7/32oz black head from Fin-Tech. Again WOW!!! We used Phenix grubs, tubes and also spider grubs to entice some great action and huge smallies!!! The rods and reels were Shimano Compre's and Crucials with 2500 Stradics and also the new Curado's using Fins PRT braid in 10lb-30lb test. Here are some of the smallies that we caught.

100_0160a.jpg

100_0146a.jpg

100_0152.jpg

100_0161.jpg

100_0158.jpg

This was a great weekend and these new lures are going to be hot!! They are easy to use and fish through rock and weed great. My dad wants the rest of the ones I have already. They definatley have a permanent place in my tackle box and recommend others to try them unless I am fishing against you in a tourney then just let me use them.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hulloo dere, Blake.

Da lures, yah fer shur, but da lake, man, ya fergot ta mention da lake! ;)

No? How 'bout the general part of the state? I see ya got both bucketmouths and bronzebacks (sounds like a fisherman's role-playing game). Verry nice!

Dave

Nice advertising. :D

You should get a job is sales. ;)

It does give that impression initially, but if you look at Blake's other posts they follow a similar format, albeit with less obvious product endorsement.

I think he's just happy sharing a good time with us but in a different style than we might choose.

Yeah I was thinking how many shirts do you need in one day...

Blake does say " went out on the weekend" that could easily mean Friday, Saturday and Sunday, or maybe four sessions, before and after lunch on just Sat/Sun, nothing wrong with a change of clothes in hot weather.

There's plenty in this country could do with a nudge in that direction. :yucky:

Nice advertising. You should get a job is sales.
Since he is showing fish you don't have caught on lures that work better from a boat into deep water (which you have very little of), I doubt that advertising was the main idea here Dave.

Blake - some great looking fish there.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Nice advertising. :D

You should get a job is sales. ;)

Yeah, I’m sure showing pictures of a species non existing in the UK caught with products not available here either and with techniques known by only a handful of UK anglers will lead to a surge in the manufacturers sales :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D

I’m a member of a host of American Bass fishing & tackle forums and it’s very, very common to show off pictures that also incorporate both the tackle and bait used to catch them.

Great fish, black bass.

Even visiting Limeys can catch 'em

Excellent eating too

emtoool4.jpg

Here is my supper from a Texas lake - caught on fly.

Please post more pictures of American species Blake - angling is a global activity

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Guest Ferret1959
Great fish, black bass.

Even visiting Limeys can catch 'em

Excellent eating too

emtoool4.jpg

Here is my supper from a Texas lake - caught on fly.

Please post more pictures of American species Blake - angling is a global activity

Ah ain't this the COARSE fishing forum?

I would have thought the FLY fishing forum would be the best place for your post? ;) ;) :D

Is there an outlet in England I can get these lures, I think they would go done a treat with perch. ;)