Who's Casting a Line this Weekend

John E Ashford

Aint done any fishing this weekend been busy gathering Razors....Peelers.... and a big bonus, have had 7 good sized Lobsters from a beach I use, planning on digging a load of Lug and Rag tomorrow for a session up at Windyhills on monday (Arbroath area)

will let you know how I get on

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out tomorrow afternoon and evening fishing the flood tide in the Bury Port area, using lug and peeler.

Had a good stiff wind today which hopefully will make it a lively session with a good surf still running.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Standing out in all winds, snow and shyte qualifies me as an Olympic Gold Medal Blanker.

No one is more dedicated/mad as me for standing on the shore line, with my rod in my hand, while mother nature throws everything at me, but fish. If there is anyone more dedicated than me, they want putting in a padded cell with only a Filleting Knife.

Beam me up Scotty, the weather don't look promising for the weekend, but I know you'll get out if you can. Looking forward to seeing some of those awsome fish that throw themselves at you. ;):D

If only that were true John :rolleyes: , have a feeling me lucks turned, had to break at some point. Didn't get out this weekend, was blowing a hooley down here most of the weekend :schmoll:

Scott

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time

Hi Scott Idon't think a lot got to go fishing this weekend. Hopefully the weather will change for the better, for the end of this week. :)

I'm waiting for a phone call, hopefully asking me where I'd like to wet a line next Saturday. :fishing:

Cheers 4 Now

John E

ANBanna.gif

Just back from Lymington.....had a Bass of 3.5 lbs....along with Garfish,Scad,and Mackeral...my mate Mick, had his first ever,and a new PB Bass, of 5lb 5oz...hes like a dog with two thingymebobs just now, and has taken the fish over to London with him, for his tea...will do a wee report later, once the jetlag wears off......:)

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/