adambroadley

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest challenge

NAME. John Mallette.

LOCATION robin hoods bay Whitby.

BEST FISH 44lb cod (fishing 3 miles ESE Whitby 1972) boat resolution.

Skipper my dad.

BEST SINGLE CATCH ONE DROP. 1 x 25lb cod plus 1 x 26lb cod.

174 miles east of Whitby. 2004 chieftain skipper John Brennan.

LOVE my family Leeds united, angling without any hassle, the sea.

HATES. Margaret Thatcher, Jane Kenyon, people who want to bring hassle to our beloved hobby, people who don’t respect the sea.

OCUPATION. Crew member on chieftain (angling charter boat) from Whitby.

Hi Adam, don’t know you but I worked with your uncle Arthur many times when I was a commercial fisherman and worked with your uncle Dave and Pete when I worked on the rigs.

Loved your grammar and granddad when I was a lad and they use to run the seaman’s mission.

Regards.

My name is Ziggy.

I like fishing, drinking, smoking & lobbing bottles. Also historic buildings, geology, solar power, wild flowers, trees, kayaking, fossils. growing vegetables, smoking fish, inventing things that nearly work & sci fi.

i hate rap music

I dont understand the governments policy on re newable power or commercial fishing

my favorite colour is green

my pets are, eric the chicken, eric the fish & two signal crayfish called lunch & dinner.

i have fished with Dan, John Storey, Hembo & Tog.

i have met Ferret & Main Bass Man.

they are all very nice.

I, on the other hand, am barking mad

:):):)

Five bellies at your service,

Eating, Drinking, and Fishing, plus talking to my Ferrets about current afairs, They have yet to vioce an oppinion (on any thing) but when they do I expect it to be quite profound,I have a passion for Latvian Folk music, And played Lead Gazoo and backing singer with the local Derby & Jones Thrash metal Band "Incontinentia".

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Five bellies at your service,

Eating, Drinking, and Fishing, plus talking to my Ferrets about current afairs, They have yet to vioce an oppinion (on any thing) but when they do I expect it to be quite profound,I have a passion for Latvian Folk music, And played Lead Gazoo and backing singer with the local Derby & Jones Thrash metal Band "Incontinentia".

"Incontinentia"!!!! very topical as nearly peed my pants reading it. Most humerous mate :lol:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

same here Snatcher ..... what sort of music do you play...... very apt for my line of work!!!!!!!!!

hi

I'm not too tall,wear a uniform most days,wear giggs, get sea sick,enjoy coarse fishing and reading the posts on Sea Fishing.... enjoy the arguments :headhurt::headhurt: tin hat and flak jacket on!!!!

Judith

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

OI OI,

HI MY NAME IS BILL SMITH (HONESTLY) IM 6FT 4IN TALL & 19ST & A SMOKER.

I LIKE COURSE FISHING MOSTLY CARP (BUT DONT HOLD THAT AGAINST ME) ALSO BIG PERCH' TRIED SEA FISHING O.K. FROM A BOAT BUT NOT FROM SHORE BORING, USED TO ENJOY SEVERAL PINT'S BUT BEEN TEA TOTAL FOR 9YRS, USED TO PLAY A LOT OF FOOTBALL NOW WATCH AS IM KNACKARD (DISABLED) DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT MY FISHING SO THERE YOU ARE,

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

BORN 16/10/1951 DIED NEVER OUT LIVE YOU ALL FOR SPITE LOL

Edited by merlino bill

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite