Conpiracy Theory?

gozzer

if the inner sections didnt go then they would be left behind with the building "outer" collapsing around them,they went as well thus a probability the center bit went first bringing down the rest.

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would it topple sideways if the stresses on the building were straight down, ie, gravity?

Because of the size of the steel cores, if a section was compromised by heat, and collapsed, and the rest was not. Then there would be lateral forces working on the undamaged sections as well as vertical. The damaged sections would pull the undamaged sections towards it, causing it to topple that way, or the joining cross members to snap under the force.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

perhaps the conspiracy theory is really that the indians that built it did it poorly as revenge on the white men and their forked tongues .weve seen american houses (known here as sheds) why presume their steel framed buildings are any better than their wooden ones ;):D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Because of the size of the steel cores, if a section was compromised by heat, and collapsed, and the rest was not. Then there would be lateral forces working on the undamaged sections as well as vertical. The damaged sections would pull the undamaged sections towards it, causing it to topple that way, or the joining cross members to snap under the force.

But the rest of the building was brought down by the weight of the collapsed floors bearing on the floors below, which were not designed to carry such loads. Pancaking they called it.

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

if the inner sections didnt go then they would be left behind with the building "outer" collapsing around them,they went as well thus a probability the center bit went first bringing down the rest.

The way it was built (in welded sections) the only way IMO this could happen was if all the welded joints broke, and it then came down in the 30 odd ft sections (which it is said it did). Then I would think that the welding was substandard, and this could then be what was being covered up.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

theres also the different composition of the beams ,those in compression dont need to be as strong as those under tension ,once the heavy beams go the "harder" (in composition to withstand bending) would snap ,the only support left would be the outer uprights which would bend under the weight of weights they wen't designed to take ,middle starts going ,floor beams snap outer beams buckle as the building collapsed (in my theory) from the inside the weight on the outer supports would be pretty equal letting it fall straight down rather than the top shearing off in one direction.i havent watched the online vid (poor slow connection) but if the top of the tower came down at an angle slightly toward the way the plane went in thats perhaps because the outer beams were already bent due to the planes impact thus going a fraction faster than the other side.but ofcourse if the middle hadent failed the towers would be clearly seen with the internal supports coming through the roof as they were stronger .

But the rest of the building was brought down by the weight of the collapsed floors bearing on the floors below, which were not designed to carry such loads. Pancaking they called it.

Yup, I understand the 'pancaking' effect, but how can 47 massive steel cores 'pancake'? They would have to telescope into themselves, even if weakened by heat, the extreme heat would have to be evenly spread over the whole area to cause them to collapse vertically. When erecting or taking down a steel structure, (I know that the scale is minute compared to TWC, but the laws of physics are the same) if you don't do it in the right way, then the structure will twist and topple to one side, with any cross members taking an abnormal strain and dragging the whole thing round and over. That is of course unless any joints are weak in which case the uprights would break into their original lengths and collapse more or less into the base area of the structure.

Yup, I understand the 'pancaking' effect, but how can 47 massive steel cores 'pancake'? They would have to telescope into themselves, even if weakened by heat, the extreme heat would have to be evenly spread over the whole area to cause them to collapse vertically. When erecting or taking down a steel structure, (I know that the scale is minute compared to TWC, but the laws of physics are the same) if you don't do it in the right way, then the structure will twist and topple to one side, with any cross members taking an abnormal strain and dragging the whole thing round and over. That is of course unless any joints are weak in which case the uprights would break into their original lengths and collapse more or less into the base area of the structure.

What none of the conspiricy theorists seem to ba able to grasp is the phenominal forces involved when these collosal buildings started to collapse. How does anyone know how those columns would behave under conditions that have never been seen before?

And by the way, I just attempted to watch the video. I lasted 27 minutes before I had to turn it off. It's the biggest load of crap I've ever seen.. No, I'm telling lies. Big Brother is the biggest pile of crap I've ever seen.

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

What none of the conspiricy theorists seem to ba able to grasp is the phenominal forces involved when these collosal buildings started to collapse. How does anyone know how those columns would behave under conditions that have never been seen before?

And by the way, I just attempted to watch the video. I lasted 27 minutes before I had to turn it off. It's the biggest load of crap I've ever seen.. No, I'm telling lies. Big Brother is the biggest pile of crap I've ever seen.

OK Steve, as with the other thread I think we all agree that it is going nowhere, and that we each have our own views on the subject, and no one is going to concede that. Again as with the other thread, I am pleased to see that it was done in a proper manner, with no one getting abusive and I thank everyone for that.

Cheers John