Thieving Bar Steward!

fishfinder

I'm totally gutted - Somer thieving person has helped themselves to four of my rods and three reels (total value around £750) from my store room at work.

as if that's not bad enough, only three people including myself have access to the room (our workforce totals just three people). It doesn't take a very high IQ to deduce that the culprit is very likely to be one of two people!

It occurred sometime over the last three weeks, and I can't prove which one of them did it ( I honestly can't believe either of them would anyway!).

Apart from being really angry, I've lost all trust in two people that I regard as close friends.

Whover it was must have balls the size of mellons. And I don't mean that as a compliment!

Lets just hope my insurers will pay up! The really odd thing is that three of the rods were left made up in sleeves. the thief took each rod out and left the sleeves behind - surely it would've been easier just to pick up the complete quiver.

It just shows you can't really trust anyone!

Bass turd.

cant understand why the first words out of your mouth arnt i called the police and had the b****rds arresred if it can only be 2 others

MOH.gifmynewsiggy.gif

www.electricunclesam.com

cant understand why the first words out of your mouth arnt i called the police and had the b****rds arresred if it can only be 2 others

I called the (military) police - they say there's not enogh evidence - I suggested they took a 50 / 50 guess as they have two prime suspects, but they couldn't understand my crazy logic.

the whole area is very secure, and there's only one key. The room is locked when not occupied. If I knew which day it occurrred, I could look to see who had the key on that particular day!

Maybe I should just put their hands in a vice and ask for a confession.

I called the (military) police - they say there's not enogh evidence - I suggested they took a 50 / 50 guess as they have two prime suspects, but they couldn't understand my crazy logic.

the whole area is very secure, and there's only one key. The room is locked when not occupied. If I knew which day it occurrred, I could look to see who had the key on that particular day!

Maybe I should just put their hands in a vice and ask for a confession.

I did get a crime number though , so that should satisfy the insurers, although they'll find another excuse not to pay up!!

I'm totally gutted - Somer thieving person has helped themselves to four of my rods and three reels (total value around £750) from my store room at work.

as if that's not bad enough, only three people including myself have access to the room (our workforce totals just three people). It doesn't take a very high IQ to deduce that the culprit is very likely to be one of two people!

It occurred sometime over the last three weeks, and I can't prove which one of them did it ( I honestly can't believe either of them would anyway!).

Apart from being really angry, I've lost all trust in two people that I regard as close friends.

Whover it was must have balls the size of mellons. And I don't mean that as a compliment!

Lets just hope my insurers will pay up! The really odd thing is that three of the rods were left made up in sleeves. the thief took each rod out and left the sleeves behind - surely it would've been easier just to pick up the complete quiver.

It just shows you can't really trust anyone!

Bass turd.

im afraid id be braking someones jaw and finding out the truth, have you confronted them asked any questions? do any of them fish there is one thing for shure i couldent sit there and swallow that one :schmoll: im not violent even thow i might sound it but id have to find out the truth :yeah:

Tell the company to claim for the loss out of their insurance, as it happened on their premises.

Their insurance will insist that the police are called, and EVERYONE will have to make a statement!

You could of course, always tell the two culprits a little porkie about how your rods and reels are U.V. marked, and you hope they have only been "borrowed" (giving them an out!) and will find their way back into the store room!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

So I take it from the above you ARE in the MILITARY?? What happened to rough justice?? Just take both t5he bar stewards on e at a time and ask them VERY nicely!! Bloody hell a hatch combing dropped on someones hands really DOES make them answer VERY quickly!! You have a 50/50 chance and that would be good enough odds for me!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Guest Brumagem Phil

Well I'm f****n glad non of you are in the police force!!!!!!!

Firstly locks can be got around (they aint that hard to get around either!) and theres the possibility some long since forgotten about person who worked in there had a key cut so he could quietly sniff anound with nobody suspecting him (or someone of higher rank who could gain access without anyone suspecting). Theres also master keys which open stacks of locks.

...........AND after all that some of you want to take a 50/50 guess? Well I just hope someone else doesnt take that advice if you are the innocent party to an accusation cos you just might get a soldering iron up yer bum (or worse).

Sorry to hear about your loss though, it must dent your trust in human nature :(

Edited by Brumagem Phil

I can understand your situation.The not knowing who did it is often worse than the actual theft as it does your head in! As Phill said it might not necesarily be one of the two "known" key holders but even so it must still be very hard facing them each day.

RMPigs have always been A holes! Supprised they didnt nick you and acuse you of attempting an insurance fraud!

John,"Tell the company to claim for the loss out of their insurance, as it happened on their premises." Sad fact is MOD dont even pay up if you have your legs blown off during a training "accident" let alone compensate you for your nicked possesions!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!