Name these Fish...

lopex

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its 2 fish.. nothing else lol nah but to be serious id say silver eel and baby cucko wrasse but im just geussin the wrase ^^

dont be too dissapointed when you dont catch a fish after its not called catching its called fishing! :D

Mmm. :g: I would have the wee wrasse down for a female Cuckoo, is there not three small blotches on the rear part of the dorsal. I could be wrong like.?

Neil.

Im inclined to aagree, the head is the wrong shape for a ballan (as is overall body shape) but could be a corky too.....

but either way, its too small :lol:

Hmnn

Could be a corkwing wrasse, typically green and yellow colouration when adult.

The wrasse is an immature corkwing, as you say. I am catching shedloads of them this size and colour at the moment when out prawning. They will develop their normal (but still very exotic) colouring over the next couple of months, as I never find green ones after the end of October.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Seafishstocks/ IF YOU WANT TO SAVE OUR FISH STOCKS