FEDERATIONS, CLUBS, AND SOCIETIES

Guest toplessfishing

I put you right there Norm,

If all anglers were to all register as commercial fishermen (purely hypothetical obviously) that would be a different story.

By doing that a blazing light would them come from our backsides and all politicians would full to their knees and worship the ground we walked on.

:clap2: Too true and we could f**t in their faces , LOL. :clap2:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always seem to make a stink anyway mate!

So now at least I feel I have the right to do so.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

If enough of us join / rejoin, we can turn up at the next AGM and vote Sam in charge of all future press releases. :thumbs:

PS. Didn't get back in time to phone the CA today. I have a few questions jotted down for when I speak to them, anyone else got anything they would like answered?

I have found that you can not join bass on-line, a cheque has to sent.

I would join now if it was easyer.

Sorry Sam but I fail to see what is hard about sending a cheque.

Del.

Founder Member OFC.

Meldrew Lives

3863705131.jpg

I Do Believe It.

No its not to hard to send a cheque, but its one of those thing I tend to put off until tomorrow. You may say well that’s just lazy and it is. But they would have one more member today if I could do it on-line. And I have a hunch there are many more like myself out there.

I will however endeavor to become more efficient and do it tomorrow evening.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

I think there is definately something to be said for having online payment facilities. When I used to join the NFSA it was usually done on the spur of the moment, when it seemed like a good idea. I've been meaning to join BASS for years now, but by the time you've found your cheque book, looked for the address where to send it, etc, the moment has gone. If it were as simple as a few mouse clicks when the mood takes you, there is no excuse not to do it. A lot of people could join during momets of inspiration, or moments of madness, whichever way you want to look at it!

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

I joined three days ago, I have recieved nothing through the post or by e-mail.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

I think there is definately something to be said for having online payment facilities. When I used to join the NFSA it was usually done on the spur of the moment, when it seemed like a good idea. I've been meaning to join BASS for years now, but by the time you've found your cheque book, looked for the address where to send it, etc, the moment has gone. If it were as simple as a few mouse clicks when the mood takes you, there is no excuse not to do it. A lot of people could join during momets of inspiration, or moments of madness, whichever way you want to look at it!

Joining on-line is being looked at by the BASS committee and your suggestions have been mentioned on the BASS members forum, so I would hope that it won't be long before we can offer payment by PayPal at least.

In the mean time - you can join bass with a cheque, postal order or standing order payment here - http://ukbass.com/aboutbass/joinus.html

Cheers

Steve

I received my pack from the NFSA today; the news leaflet was a little out of date stating it was for the year 2005. But apart from that it seems fine. The 5000,000 public liability cover has got to be worth the fifteen quid.

I’m looking forward to joining BASS and trying to contribute to the conservation effort in any ways my abilities and means allow.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.