Editing Fun #5

TubularBelle

Looking great. The original picture was a 'potrtrait' shot but I cut the top off to fit it in. Wish I'd left it in now because it had all the top of the shops and we could have had 'Steves Photo Studio', 'Ferrets Fish Shop', 'Hellbellys Clothing for Plus Size Men' etc, oh well, too late now. Can't tell if that Butcher is excited or outraged.

oops sorry, TB here, not HB.

Edited by Hellbelly
rb_getcreative.gif

poor Piggie !!! he would be the laughing stock of all his little pig mates !!!! with all those legs......

So thats what i did, using the lasso tool i cut round the pig that was sitting down, then pasted it into a new working area, then cut round the jaw bone using the same tool and copied that to a new working area, deleted the one that was highlighted and added the image of the jaw bone into the picture, then using the transform option i rotated the image untill it looked correct, did the same with the legs, then locked all the layers and pasted into the original image.

laughingpigs.jpg

OK ...

I decided that the little piggy at the front looked way too scruffy, and needed a good cleanup.

So .. Out with the metal polish and the dusters, and after a lot of hard work we finally have ...

One bright, shiny, polished little piggy !!! :P:P:P

polishpig.jpg

The Older I get .. The better I was.

HellBelly piked out again, so here is mine, and thats the end!! Don't notice that it is summer for him and winter for everyone else, I'm sure your eyes will be diverted elsewhere. :)

51.jpg

Edited by TubularBelle
I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

I really liked Ferrets shop front idea. I can't work out how to do this myself but if I post the original picture I was wondering if anyone would like to have a go at adding these shop fronts for me. The first and second pic are the same, just included it in both sizes.

Steves Photo Studio

Ferrets Fish Shop

HellBellys + size clothing for Men

If anyone wants to clone the pic again and do their own feel free but I'd love to have these three in a pic for me to keep.

Also including a few other pics of the piggies in the Mall but thought they were all too close to use for the game.

That was fun as always and I look forward to the next one. This time I am really going to try and learn how to do something new.

pigs-1.jpg

piglets-1.jpg

5_std.jpg

4_std.jpg

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

John, Do you want to kick the next one off?

List would be:

Cameraman

Ollie Jay

The Ferret

Steve

Wirral

Wiggles

HB

TB

John

If anyone else wants in or out just shout up.

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet