miss spellings

s_mac

Two great newscaster errors:

One night I was watching the News at Ten and Trevor MacDonald appologised for his mispronunciation of "Kent Countryside" the previous evening! Let's just say the second word he had said was "Kentryside!"

I also remember a report about the case of some young girls being attacked in a hostel in France some years ago. The reporter said that a man was on the run and was reported to be a "harmless vagrant". He carried on with the story and at the end looked pensive as listening to his earpiece and then said, "I must appologise, the man they are looking for is a HOMELESS vagrant and shouldn't be approached."

www.myspace.com/boozlebear

I saw a band once called 'The Cunning Stunts' but their poster showed a girl standing in a very short skirt and a whole bunch of guys standing around saying 'Stunning'.

No miss spelling here but I saw another VERY popular band called 'FREE BEER'.

Edited by TubularBelle
I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

the funniest one ive seen was here in the office, we do renovation projects and we required cleats for one project. on the order form for materials it said 5x clits and was sent to some company they replied: we are unable to supply you a clit

now every time we require cleats i have to step outside to laugh :lol:

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

Sign outside the pub in North Molton, " Open all day everyday, from 11am" !!

Recently seen at a T junction in France (should have taken a pic) sign pointing right said "Tout directions" (all directions) the one to the left said "Autre directions" (other directions) real helpful that one!

dan

Edited by Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

The one that always makes me laugh, and can be seen a heck of a lot on the back of lorries......

If You cant see my mirror's, I cant see you :blink:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

The one that always makes me laugh, and can be seen a heck of a lot on the back of lorries......

If You cant see my mirror's, I cant see you :blink:

i saw one on the back of a van, like the above, it was a security vehical with a picture of a german shepherd dog on it, underneath the dog, it said if you can read this i will charge you stud fees lol.

smac

woman want me, fish fear me

There's a therapists in Christchurch who offers 'Pregnancy massage',

Blimey I says to the Mrs - keep out of there, I've been neutered but you ain't!

I don't think the 'ethnically tousled' bird who runs said emporium has got a clue why so many people take photo's of her board.

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.