Dry suits

kennosen

Crewsaver is excellent. thats the one Ive been talking about. To be fair though the top of the line Typhoon looks like the same suit just re badged. Same Guarantee I think. (lifetime on Fabric) You would need to check that. Got mine with free fleece at the Boat Show for £270. So price is about right.

Nappies for NBC suits, what ever happened to urination and defacation drills! Funny how long you can hold on when you want too!! :lol:

And didnt that sting after doiong that drill in the gas chamber,especially the shower afterwards :headhurt:

zzippy2.gif

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WWC can get me the crewsaver at the same price, but are also pushing the Palm sidewinder classic

http://www.palmequipmenteurope.com/acatalo...uits_pants.html

This retails @ 325.00 quite an increase over the crewsaver, but has some yaking design benefits over the crewsaver.

Not sure what to do now :wallbash: I dont mind forking out for quality, just not sure if I'm taking it too far, we only get one body after all, never know what may happen whilst out on the water.

the Palm sidewinder classic does not have socks, :(

I think I will go for the Crewsaver Hyperdry at £265 it seems a good deal

Lat/Long :- N50°58.366 W001°26.468

I must go down to the sea again

To the lonely sea and sky

I left my shoes and socks there

I wonder if they're dry?

Anyone heard or know of this suit? http://www.ewetsuits.com/acatalog/Drysuits-Surface.html

It looks really good for the price. I've tried on the Typhoon suit on and struggled to get the zip done up, and have changed my mind regarding a 'back zipper' I'm going to get a front zipper and this one is the cheapest I can find so far. Also looking at the Crewsaver Hyperdry Front Zip Drysuit + Free Underfleece @ 265.00 ish, yeah its a fair bit more expensive, but my instinct tells me it will be worth the extra cost.

Do you have to stand there looking like a power ranger?........If so, I'm ya man ha ha :lol:

SDD~~~~~~ :sun:

:lol: I hadnt thought of that, might get some peculiar looks from anyone lucky enough to see me in such a suit....

Decided on the Crewsaver after all, WWC say it will be in before the weekend... for those that are thinking of buying I'll let you know how it goes when I go out next.

http://www.wetsuitoutlet.co.uk/product_inf...products_id=458

Shall I buy this?

I am 5ft 9 (with footwear on :wallbash: )

40 inch chest

So a medium would fit?

OK Prowler 13 Angler - Yellow

Species Hunt: Bass, Bream, Bull Huss, Coalfish, Dogfish, Flounder, Grey Gurnard, Mackerel,

Pike, Pollack, Pouting, Whiting

Previous kayaks:

OK Drifter Angler

Cool Otter Impulse