Dirty Tricks

Guest sandpipper

Come on then, which one was it ?

All I'm saying is that it was a BIG stereo.

;)

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not done it yet, but I've been very tempted to ring 20-30 of our local pizza shops and take-aways and order supper (C.O.D.) for a really annoying neighbour I have.

It'd be worth the cost of a disposable PAYG phone to watch the mayhem as they all turned up demanding payment . . .

Mat

Mat

awhile back my mate and his mate ended going back to this girls house with her friend but all passion was ended when he fell asleep on the settee and ruined his mates chances with her friend.

anyway a few weeks later i was talking to his mate about this and we came up with the idea of txting him using my skybox pretending i was the girl.

the first txt was i dont suppose you remember me dribbler!

and left it for a couple of weeks ,when i innocently asked him if he had heard from the two girls,he was quite excited when he told me that he had had a mystery txt allthough he couldnt understand how the girl had his phone number but his mate told him he left it.

to cut along story short he had mystery txts from the girl for around 4 months during this time his replies were shall i say getting a wee bit perverted(i now know why girls avoid him)and one was so filthy i txt him back saying he was a durty fecker and not to txt her again.the poor chap was devastated and too this day have been unable to tell him the true story.

Edited by hembo

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

Did they enjoy your Rasta taste?

As I recall, I treated him to the joys of The Rollins Band.....

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

My nephew is at Uni and he recentley told us that when one of the guys he shares the house with went home to his parents for the weekend the rest of the guys brought a very large amount of baking/tin foil and covered everything in his room with it, I mean everything, sheets,pictures, wardrobe, loose change left lying around, apparentley there was not a single item not covered in foil, every item wrapped seperatley

just one more cast then I'am off home

While doing some steel work on a building site many years ago, we noticed that a gang of brickies and a gang of scaffolders were at loggerheads. The reasons for the dispute was never told to us. Each day we would arrive to find a different trick had been played on either one or the other. These varied from stuff being put in tea, lunches disappearing, 'portaloos' being moved while in use and pallets of bricks blocking vehicles. The scaffolders had the last laugh when on one cold day the brickies went to get their jackets from the hut after lunch, only to find that they were missing. When they came out there was a big cheer, they looked up to find all the jackets neatly arranged with poles through the sleeves, flapping in the wind a couple of stories up. The scaffolding could not be taken down until the building was done, so over the next 4-5 weeks we saw them slowly disintegrate, until all that was left was a line of rags sadly waving in the breeze.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

When i once worked in a factory we had this cleaner/handyman person who was a bit slow in the educational department shall we say, we once told him to have a go at the company director because he was being fiddled out of some money. When the production line broke down everybody had to do overtime to get things rolling again. He had great delight in boasting to everyone that he has been put on 6 - 6 shift 12hours, we told him we had been put on 7 - 7 14hour shift, the company director could not make him understand and agreed he could do 7 - 7 if he felt that strongly.

This guy also told us stories of when he was in the army and that he is registered as a dangerous weapon, he can kill someone in 3 second because of his SAS training, he used to go into great detail of presure points etc.

Anyway what an opportunity when the Falklands war started, that was it, we managed to put together a letter with authentic letter headed paper and everything, stating that the war office has looked into his army record, & someone as talented as he is required to help in the war effort, & therefore is being drafted with immediate effect, and to report to Southampton docks,where a ship will be waiting for him.

signed

Admiral J.T. Kirk

British Admiralty/sercret service

on behalf of

Her majesty Queen Elizabeth

We never thought he would take it as far as he did, the next day he didn`t show up at work or the next day, when he did return he would not talk to anybody for weeks

If you can lie on the floor without holding on, then you’re not drunk.

I Can Only Please One Person A Day, Today Isn't Your Day, Tomorrow Isn't Looking Good Either.

if you have a grudge against someone, everytime you see one of those slips requesting information or free samples fill it in, with their name and address, the amount of junk pouring through their letterbox will drive them mad for years we did it to a mate of ours a few years back sometimes filling in upto 20 a day,.