Finally got me Rod Decal printed

sunshine

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reasonably clever spam attempt sunshine but that web site (well, before I tweaked the URL) seems to have been your web site.

You will by now have received notification that your account has been suspended for 9999 days so I doubt you will trouble us again soon.

Note that you could have posted a legit listing in the 'for sale' section and possibly have gained some business had you not tried to fool us with your first post.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Thanks zedhead but we cheat a little by keeping posts and topics from new folks (15 or fewer posts) sitting invisible until a mod approves.

Most of the spammers are never seen. I just felt like having a little fun with this one since it was at least semi-fishing related.

Their site is a piece of junk.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

"Sunshine" ??? Where ever did you learn such Cockney talk me old sparrer? :)

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic