Went fishing - caught some fish

glennk

Been out fishing tonight. Caught 1 codling, 1 coalfish and 2 whiting. Quite enjoyed it. Felt rather reluctant to share it with you incase you thought me a murdering ******* and sent the antis round to skin me alive. But what the hell. That was my night. Nice pint in the pub before coming home. :) Big cods back from visiting the kids next week, so no doubt he will be in action too soon.

Edited by glennk

Been out fishing tonight. Caught 1 codling, 1 coalfish and 2 whiting. Quite enjoyed it. Felt rather reluctant to share it with you incase you thought me a murdering bastard and sent the antis round to skin me alive. But what the hell. That was my night. Nice pint in the pub before coming home. :)

Glenn, Hiya, Things are getting terrible when you have to feel bad about reporting your days fishing, not getting paranoid are you ??????? hope not...:) :).....

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Glenn, Hiya, Things are getting terrible when you have to feel bad about reporting your days fishing, not getting paranoid are you ??????? hope not...:) :).....

He should be. I bet scores of lugworm had to die to satisfy his blood-lust :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

No but I poked a few peelers in the eye. :lol:<_<

ROFLMAO....Good stuff, first laugh I've had all night chaps....thanks for that !!!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

ROFLMAO....Good stuff, first laugh I've had all night chaps....thanks for that !!!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

{makes note to self: "When Norrie seems down in the dumps, poke some peelers in the eyes and tell him"}

Cheers, Norrie :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Guest challenge

Just going off with dalek to haul his few crab pots to see if there are any lobsters that we can murder. Then going to have a fish (probably near to where you where fishing glenk last night) to see if there are any fish left that you did not manage to murder.

Derrick will be coming with us so I will have a long psychological discussion with him about catch and return.

Regards.

Just going off with dalek to haul his few crab pots to see if there are any lobsters that we can murder. Then going to have a fish (probably near to where you where fishing glenk last night) to see if there are any fish left that you did not manage to murder.

Derrick will be coming with us so I will have a long psychological discussion with him about catch and return.

Regards.

Grow up mate :2:

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time

seeing everyone is confessing to murdering fish i would like to clear my concience by stating that on monday while fishing from my boat off dunbar on the east coast of scotland myself and my mate tony killed:

18 cod biggest 13.5lb smallest 2lb,

3 ling about 5-6lb

12 coalies for skate bait

androughly 100 mackerel which is our winter bait stock

all were above MSL

i did return a 7.5lb pollack alive :lol:

none of these fish will be wasted

BTW i don't really feel guilty about killing them :yeah:

les

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif