Kayak Hoist

jonnyboy

Sorry Yakerbass that is most definitely a girly garage :yeah: Far Far too tidy and organised , how on earth do you forget things :rolleyes: And who hoovers their garage :o

Edited by Martin Hurst

Ok Prowler 13

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry Yakerbass that is most definitely a girly garage :yeah: Far Far too tidy and organised , how on earth do you forget things :rolleyes: And who hoovers their garage :o

Exactly Martin! Where's all the piles of stuff you will never use again but might come in handy one day? and all the half full tins of nondescript paint that would only cover half a garage door? no no no, no wonder women go in garages like that! Looks like a garage designed by Linda Barker :lol:

SDD~~~~~ :sun:

Lovely colour Prowler Yakerbass :yeah:

Exactly Martin! Where's all the piles of stuff you will never use again but might come in handy one day? and all the half full tins of nondescript paint that would only cover half a garage door? no no no, no wonder women go in garages like that! Looks like a garage designed by Linda Barker :lol:

Not only a Girly coloured Yak but a trolley to match. The crate under the bench is even the same colour....

Must say it is a very fetching colour scheme...wonder what colour the Wetsuit/Drysuit is....and car....waiting with baited breath for pics

:bigemo_harabe_net-183:

Don't be sorry martin i love it tidy :thumbs: the hoover is for the car lets see your yak shack :thumbs:

Not only a Girly coloured Yak but a trolley to match. The crate under the bench is even the same colour....

Must say it is a very fetching colour scheme...wonder what colour the Wetsuit/Drysuit is....and car....waiting with baited breath for pics

Thats it mate i have some really nice green bows i tie on at sea :thumbs:

the paint is in the shed no women in this garage Dave :lol:

Edited by yakerbass
anglersnetsig.jpg

Actually, I meant that I REALLY did like the colour Gedi!

We are only envious YB :) Wish I could get into my garage to photograph it ha ha :lol:

SDD~~~~ :sun:

Here how I hoist and secure my Elite in the garage

Why dont you buy her a shed?

Thats what I have done.............

:yeah:

Cheers Gedi

but what the hell are those winch type things with all the rope going into them in picture 2 and where do i find them

OK prowler 13a Flame

www.ukbass.co.uk

Sea Anglers Conservation Network

Cheers Gedi

but what the hell are those winch type things with all the rope going into them in picture 2 and where do i find them

They are 3:1 pulleys, bought them from ebay cast about £25 for the pair. They have a locking ratchet on them so they dont slip and dont have to tie them off neither. They are fitted to the joists via an eyebolt, and to the yak via a sling and crab.

if you need detailed pics of the fittings let me know